Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

You’re a true OG nef. We are fortunate to have you here. Thanks for being so generous (crazy or not). :joy:

10 Likes

Package arrived thanks so much!

4 Likes

I had a totally solid experience with them. They use some of the best packaging Ive seen. It is a bit suspect though. Its shiny mylar on the outside, I think the inside was black, essentially a real fance bubble wrap envelope. Nothing inside except for the single pack I ordered. No frills, which Im fine with. I dont need a pile of stickers. They process the orders very quickly once the payment is received. Only thing that holds things up is the crippled postal service

3 Likes

How’s it going @nefrella? Hope everything is well.

7 Likes

17 days since weve seen Nef ? I hope shes ok and just off enjoying herself, definitely missing seeing her posts on here. Sending positive vibes to our homegirl. Hope we see her soon.

7 Likes

Yeah she’s had me worried for a while.

2 Likes

When I seen 2 replies I was hoping she was back. :frowning:

3 Likes

Where’s she? Anything wrong!? Wasn’t aware, haven’t heard anything… :neutral_face: @nefrella!? you there, dear!?

2 Likes

She’s been MIA for 2 weeks. Not like her.

5 Likes

I keep checking in, to see if she pops in. Hopefully it’s something minor!

4 Likes

Here’s hoping. Was hoping to see those pineapple ground cherries going in her tent, but I’d rather see that she and hers are doing well. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Yeah, such a sweet and genuine lady, i miss her kindness.

3 Likes

:thinking: odd. Hopefully she’s just busy working or something.

2 Likes

I know she said she was really busy. Work might have picked up for her. She’s in Cali so I don’t believe it would be some legal issue. That’s my biggest concern when I don’t here from a member for a while

4 Likes

My biggest fear, these days, is one of our members, friends, getting the Kung Flu and not coming home. Hope it’s not something really bad. I like Her quite a bit.

4 Likes

Nooo not nefrella! Hope she comes back soon! I was wondering why things seemed quiet lately :thinking:

Our best members keep disappearing :cry:

Hoping for the best :pray::pray::pray:

6 Likes

Your gg4 autos… all organic.

11 Likes

I popped my last 4 seeds of the gg she sent. Sending positive vibes her way. We’ve got mad love for our homegirl here ! Looking forward to hearing from her. Those of us that got beans from her may have saved her addy. I did, so that I could return the favor and send her some of the crosses Ive made. I think its about time to try to send her a letter just to reach out and se if shes ok. Hoping for the best for our friend

7 Likes

Let us know if you hear anything back.

4 Likes

Most of us provide fake return addresses, I always use a fake or a buddies who doesn’t grow. Good luck though. Please let us on know.

4 Likes