Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

just got the GG thank you so much dear I hope life is treating you well have a great day

1 Like

Pineapple Express - hatched
yesterday, already she’s complaining. Lol.

15 Likes

Hi there

Looks like your off to a good start

Paps

1 Like

…And so it begins.

2 Likes

And so the addiction continues :rofl::joy::evergreen_tree::green_heart::v:

4 Likes

Lemon Pie hatched today. 8-9 weeks to finish. I’ll be micro feeding 2x a week from week 2 on.

Pineapple Express hatched 7/8, 9-10 week.

13 Likes

Looking good what size pots you planning on using?

1 Like

Those are in their final pots, and they’re baskets that are sized approximately 9 gallons (if not more I think , I’ll have to fill one and see).

5 Likes

And just 1 plant per basket. Reason I’m asking I’ve got 2 autos in a 5 gal autopot hoping that’s big enough.

1 Like

I thought about putting 3 plants in each bucket, and probably could’ve.

This first run I want to really see how big the root ball(s) will get, that way I can judge future plans for the next runs. I love how large they are, but still moveable if needed.

Edit: and my GPS gear I have going, I intentd to hopefully find one of those im running to turn into a mother and have a baseline clone roots for a week (two tops) then into flower they’d go. I wouldnuse that soze container for just 1 plant, if I was going to “mother” her. We shall see.

4 Likes

Micro feeding Fox Farms nutes, we on week seedling, each got 5ml. :rofl::joy: Ohhh fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Following along of you don’t mind?

I’m also using FF Nutes, however; I’m not double Micro feeding mine yet.
Have swapped up from Dutch Nutrient Formula just to see. :woman_shrugging:t3: :crossed_fingers:t2:

Hope you and your little ones :seedling:, cats included :smiley_cat:; are extremely well Blessed! 🫶🏻

🪴💚🪴

3 Likes

I think sometimes I get too involved in micro-managing even hobbies. Just more control lol. We shall see of I do 2x a week, dependent upon if it makes a difference or not and they don’t get too hot from the feeding. At such a small dose (?) Maybe nothing, never dosed that small before.

6 Likes

I am that way also.

2 Likes

Seedling hatch week, on to week two!

10 Likes

Lemon Pie Auto - day 18

Pineapple Express - day 20

Seem to be doing quite well. Hearty for so young, will start pumping nutes 2x weekly, starting tonight! Need to move them to FF week 2/3.

8 Likes

9 Likes

So, the things I’ve learned, definitely do not need this big of a pot, probably ever, and summertime in NorCal has been so hot that I think it’s affected growth. Still, not looking horrible, at week 4, so flowering on schedule. I think these will be interesting and potentially very small. We shall see.

10 Likes

Little cuties right there.

2 Likes

I grew an Auto this past run, I nicknamed “Squirt”, she grew to be barely 2” tall! :hugs:
Squirt will likely be enough for 2 joints once dried and cut. :joy:

I learned 2 huge things….I don’t much care for “Auto’s” although, I left complete care and control in my Housemates hands for almost a week and he overwatered, so that can never happen again.

So yeah:

Housemates thumbs are brown!
Have to grow a/(1) Auto, out at a time!!!

We learn as we grow. 🪴 :green_heart:

4 Likes