Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

Because I’m crazy - GG4’s. I was just seeing if the shot glass germination works - it does.

Nice Germ rate on these too. Likely will toss into 1 gallon pots tomorrow.

8 Likes

Add a few drops of peroxide.

2 Likes

Ok, now that I’ve done that, why did I do that? Is it to keep bacteria down while soaking and germinating?

3 Likes

That is correct and Hydrogen peroxide is thought to increase germination rates by breaking down the seed coat, thus allowing the seed to take in more oxygen.

2 Likes

Excellent, thanks @Tejas

1 Like

Can’t grow 'em all, but these GG4’s do have a nice Germ rate. I did learn thru these last few germinations: the shot glass works really well, so does the DVD case, but I think I prefer the simplicity of “point it pointy side down in the rooter, bottom water and just wait”. :green_heart::wink::+1:

14 Likes

Glad to see some GG getting popped. Some tasty stuff there. :yum:

2 Likes

So far, it’s been my favorite strain since the beginning :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is how I’m feeling too. I’ve been growing those back to back with other varieties and I tend to finish all of the GG before I make a dent in the others. Hold onto some of those seeds for me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh, you got it, there’s many MANY seeds for you my friend! @Rhino_buddy

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face:great selection of seeds i would really like to get me or trade for some LSD 25 i hear it is great. :mage:

1 Like

I’ve never actually grown or smoked it…I was in the Pokemon phase of seeds…I’m still in that phase :rofl: :joy: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

Zkittles sprouted, looks like the Purple Lemonade is right behind!

A few more Gorilla Glues germinated, and Lol - I have one chonky bud that should be ready this week. :+1::heart::green_heart:

9 Likes

Your gonna like the purple lemonade.

7 Likes

That looks amazing @ShiskaberrySavior !

1 Like

Thanks old pictures from a couple years back .
I’d definitely grow it again .

1 Like

This poor Zkittles. 17 days old, I’d say pretty stunted, but I’m going to grow her out anyway. She was unfortunately part of my autoflower learning curve. Still, least she’s not dead! Hahaha

11 Likes

I think it looks great. It will start beasting soon! :pray:

2 Likes

You know, I think you’re right. She seems to be on track for day 17. Sometimes perspective is difficult. Thx at @Cbizzle

7 Likes

28 days old Zkittles

13 Likes