Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

Zkittles -Kind of amazed this lady is doing as well as she is. Just goes to show, not killing it was a good call. Not sure why I kept it, but glad. 33 days from sprout. I’m going to transition back to hempy style for all the future plants, the growth and simplicity cannot be denied.

12 Likes

Was she the runty one?

1 Like

Oh yeah, she started out rough

7 Likes

She’ll be your best plant.

3 Likes

Yep, that’s for sure. I have a couple photo fems in there with the other autos for backup lol. They sure are a different plant with zero room for error. Definitely not a beginner thing lol

Edit - I thinknthe genetics saved this one, not me.

2 Likes

You’ve done well growing the FastBuds line. I enjoy following your threads.

3 Likes

They’re just good plants, so very forgiving hehe

3 Likes

My purple lemonade was the same excellent plant .

2 Likes

This lady is beasting out for sure

12 Likes

Heavy defoliation and feeding for the Zkittles.

11 Likes

That’s looking good and healthy and it’s not a runt anymore keep it up Happy Growing The Doc

3 Likes

For sure legit - just goes to show how much Genetics make a difference! Excited to see her start to flower out

3 Likes

It’s going to produce some big buds!

3 Likes

@Tejas what is that rust looking stuff at the edge of the leaf? As you can see she’s bounced back from the heavy defoliation like a champ.

Potassium deficiency?

https://dutch-passion.com/en/blog/a-visual-guide-to-cannabis-deficiencies-n987

5 Likes

I definitely agree but check ph as well

Paps

2 Likes

ph always at 6.1 when I water, and I don’t water to much runoff. I can say (with high accuracy) that the ph runnoff will be well into the 7’s or 8’s. At this point I’m at week 7 - probably have 3 weeks (maybe 4) left, what can be done realistically? Thanks @Papalag

4 Likes

I’d be curious to know your input and run off ppm,s ? 6.1 ph what medium you growing in?

2 Likes

hempy style perlite(4) / vermiculite (1). As to PPM, I gave that game up when I relized the EC was 1.2 on the regular. We have horrible tap water out here in Northern California.

2 Likes

Dam I’d be looking into a good RO system 1.2 from the tap !
So adding feed you’ll see run off around the 2.4 or higher depending on how often your feeding ?

1 Like

HAHA, legit - I’ve thought about it. Ohhh, have I ever. But the problem is finding the right system I suppose. Maybe that would help solve all the problems.

Any suggestions on a good portable system?

1 Like