Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

I can’t remember what brand I have it’s sitting not being used currently. Biggest thing to consider besides volume is filter cost and availability down the road . Some filters are expensive and need frequent changing .

I’d suggest taking a water sample to a RO specialty store have them test and recommend something get all the info and shop on line for the best deal.

1 Like

Good idea - local sourcing is going to be key for upcoming days. Thanks @ShiskaberrySavior

2 Likes

The one I’ve got has 3 filters and produces volumes of RO way pricey for the average home grower.

2 Likes

Maybe dial it back to 5.8 and see if it corrects the issue.

2 Likes

Yep, which is why I think I’m just going to “business as usual” till she’s done. Only a few weeks left anyway.

2 Likes

Not a bad plan, and perhaps would be beneficial with the drift going upwards the longer the water sits.

2 Likes

The deficiency seems to be growing, so I’m just “finger’s crossed” to finish this lady out. It doesn’t seem to be impeding the growth however. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: We are at day 52, and likely this will be a 90-ish day strain.

9 Likes

Another haircut, wowza. About 32-ish days to the 12 week mark. I’m coming to the realization that it’s pretty much 3 months per crop no matter what.

13 Likes

That’s looking great and I have an original Glue in paper towel and looking forward to seeing what 420 Fastbuds is like thanks to u! Hope your having a wonderful holiday season Happy New Year @nefrella

1 Like

Very nice looking flowers Nef. You got this!

2 Likes

Beautiful work !!!

That’s about right

If you plan it right 3 and almost the 4th grow in a year

But I’m not doing that anymore I’m taking the summer off lol maybe!!!

2 Likes

I did that last summer it was tough not having to babysit plants but I survived.

3 Likes

Happy New Year to you too @DrGonzo13 ! Super glad I have at least 1 plant that’ll be ready in a month or so. Haha, now that I’ve figured out how to germinate seeds again :rofl::joy::roll_eyes::exploding_head:

1 Like

Hahahaha, we shall see… and here I am freaking out about a trip in April and whether or not I’ll be starting anything new. I have some other autos in some milk cartons, but I’m not sure if the container will “go the distance” I guess we shall see hahahaha.

One of my all time favorite bands :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Today is day 67. Ffof 3 part, cha-ching, 6.1. Almost got buds double the size since last update 14 days ago. Wow.

15 Likes

Tangiematic is a good strain

The ice water hash is great

5 Likes

Tangiematic ice water bubble hash left side

8 Likes

I think this lady is right at the finish line. Doesn’t look too bad. At first I thought, wow, this thing isn’t packing on the frost - turns out, that’s just how she do. What a lovely plant - and it’s survived Nefrella, so I can give it two thumbs up for resilience hahahaha. I’ll likely cut her down next week, that’ll be week 11. Will have to play it by ear and see if she gets any beefier this week, trying to avoid the persistent white pistols, she keeps shooting them out, so I shall see.

15 Likes

A thing of beauty. Very nice indeed.

1 Like

haha, a thing of rarity on this ladies thread Bwuahahahhahaha. thanks @BigMike55

2 Likes