Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

Next on deck :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

8 Likes

You are famous for always picking the good strains. I have read about that.
Berry lovers delight.

2 Likes

Yummy!!! I was looking at pictures of finished plants and I was very impressed with the color it looked great let’s hope I can do it Justice. @BigMike55

5 Likes

I’m amazed how many wonderful strains there are now. Has anybody grown the Fast Buds Orange Sherbet ?
I’m thinking about a summer outdoor grow with it.

1 Like

I Started using these cotton face scrub pads three grows ago & my Germination rate went to about 95-100% germination over 4 Grows!
I soak my seeds in properly pH water for about 10 hours, Then spray two pads with water lay the seeds down on top put the second Pad over the 1st place in Tupperware with five or six holes and Eureka…

2 Likes

My highest yielding auto to date was a Zkittlez from FastBuds. Just under 8 zips and real nice quality as well.

13 Likes

Haha, mine isn’t even close to as epic as yours! Bravo @LoveDaAutos

Here we go :joy::rofl: Woo approved- Blackberry successfully put in rooter pod.

12 Likes

Man, I’m loving your orange yit-yat.

1 Like

Struggle bus - she tried to damp off, and I’m not sure how that was even possible…Only 3 days old, so I’ll let it live - for now - bwuahahahahahha.

5 Likes

Star of the show!

1 Like

Pre-madonna if her start is showing anything lol!

2 Likes

Bye bye baby - first win!! Zkittles, Day 77, literally a full 11 week, what a resilient plant.

19 Likes

Very nice, you’re going to be in trim jail for awhile :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

nice! congrats, nice plant

1 Like

hehe, I’ll gladly take it. Was super sticky. And the only reason I was able to cut the stem was a pvc pipe cutter, was the largest stem to date, was pretty neat.

2 Likes

Hey everyone!
Giant Party at Nef’s place in about two weeks. Looks like she will provide the entertainment. Haha.
Nice work.

2 Likes

I’m curious to see how much the yield will be, thanks @BigMike55 it’s nice to see things actually finish out!

1 Like

Oh nice. Great work on this one! I can only hope for such success on my next plants(s). God knows it ain’t happening on my current bunch. :grin:

1 Like

Orange Sherbet - week 3

11 Likes