Nefrella's Mephisto & Night 🦉

The Blackberry is amazing, quite surprised at the color this early. Day 34 and she’s a beast.

UGH THAT CAT HAIR! :smile_cat::joy_cat::smiley_cat::smile_cat::joy_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

17 Likes

That cat hair is nothing, I only see 1 hair :laughing:
Nice plant for sure! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Wow even the pistils are turning purple not brown! Nice

1 Like

How long did they take to finish ?
I believe I have these they need cracking
Especially since I decided to bring my daughter into the family secret garden It’s perfect to start her on
I’m needing help lately
And I think I should pass this on
I guess it’s better then one day when I’m gone to leave her a note and an instruction book and a shit load of seeds and say surprise look what I was doing lol !
Paps

6 Likes

I love it @Papalag. Teach her the ways! What a bonding experience. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Looks like 11/20 start and 2/6 finish @Papalag

Additional posts I just saw again and laughed out loud : #21,22&50,51 - priceless :joy::rofl::crazy_face:

3 Likes

So the big Strawbba came down last night, the 2 smaller ones I’m taking down tonight (I should’ve just did it last night, as now I have newly watered buckets to deal with). I’m laughing looking at the picture with the big one removed - holy cow I FRIED that one plant. This is the poster child of “not all of them are the same” . They just weren’t able to suck up the nutes like that big one. Next time I’ll dial it back as even the big one was barely able to take it (and I’ll have some nice crunchy easily trimmed sugar leaves let’s just say that) HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.

Edit - It’s dangerous to be a plant or a fish in my house, good grief Lord help me :heart:

Strawbba’s day 82 & 83 from sprout.

22 Likes

Plants looking amazing! What’s up with the orange plant in bottom left of last pic,

2 Likes

Love the color great show

Paps

2 Likes

Sour Crack, day 57. Looks like we have a few brown pistols, the baby making has commenced! No visible pollen but we seem to be pollinating.

It also seems that we will have some Blackberry Crack, LOL - was not the intention but oh well, will only be a few seeds (I hope :joy::rofl:). These fast Buds genetics are amazing.

21 Likes

Haha, I fried it. They’re all cut down now. Once I pulled the plants, the underside (and most of the plant) was still good. @420noob

7 Likes

Everything is looking good @nefrella!

2 Likes

If nothing else you can always make hash or DSO out of it if was too cooked.lol
Spell check grr rso

2 Likes

Thanks @Tejas ! Just winding down before my trip in April is killing me to not pop more seeds lolol.

3 Likes

Yeppers, exactly.

3 Likes

A lot has happened since I started this project, but I’m happy to report that we do have seeds! Sour Crack. Completion will likely be around the end of April, early May.

29 Likes

Wow that is a thick frosty girl you grew. Love it I just cut my white crack from mephisto love it!

14 Likes

Very nice @420noob !!

The FB Blackberry “finished”. Haha, let’s just say, yellow and purple are chef’s kiss together :rofl::joy:. Still, fairly decent, the actual buds weren’t too destroyed. Down to starting at 1/4 strength nutes!

28 Likes

:flushed:
That is absolutely stunning !

I came down here to thank you for the sign up, and my mind was blown by the colors of that beauty :heart_eyes:

Awesome job @nefrella :raised_hands:

And thank you for the sign up haha

:v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Awesome job Nefrella! Very tasty looking purple buds! I’m looking at trying the BlackBerry. I hope she smokes great! :+1:

3 Likes