Nefrella's Mephisto & Night 🦉

I’m gonna be dropping 2 of the GG and 2of the CDLC x Skywalker so I hope you and the others start to get the envelopes I sent out Monday morning TTY soon looking forward to seeing these too

4 Likes

That will be fun to watch! I was just thinking the next seed making endeavor, how fun would it be to cross a Walter White with a Mephisto’s Wedding = White Wedding bwuahahahahahahha (im sure i am not the only one who’d come up with that, but this is just my recent brain discovery).

But seriously, that cross would be lit.

3 Likes

OMG that’s a good idea :bulb: and take it while you can and White Wedding listed as 2 separate strains this one is from Ethos ,an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the delicious Wedding Cake X Mandarin Cookies x Crescendo. And the other one I found is from Keys to the Kingdom and it’s wedding cake/killer Malawi and here’s the link to them All "White Wedding" Cannabis/Marijuana Strains :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info so they’re both photo regs so I don’t see y not Nefrella White Wedding!

4 Likes

OMG I just looked at the Mephisto site and trust me don’t do it @nefrella or you’ll be like me and be waiting for Monday
1.Bear Assed Monkey(3 Bears OG x 4 Assed Monkey)
2.Beary White(3 Bears OG x Walter White)
3.Forgotten Strawberries(Strawberry Nuggets x Fugue State)
4.Heisenberg Special(Walter White x 24 Carat)
5.Skylar White(Walter White x Skywalker)
6.Stilton Special(Sour Livers x Northern Cheese Haze) and it’s a drop of the 6 new limited editions and let me know if you have any interest beforehand… Happy :turkey: Thanksgiving

6 Likes

Wowza @DrGonzo13 nice lineup. I’ll have to take a look and see :eyes::heart: Happy Thanksgiving!

4 Likes

What’s the cdlc?

Canadian dinosaur liquor cabinet?

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Haha, the visual of that was funny. Creme de La Chem.

7 Likes

Wow - lucky guess! Was right! :rofl:

3 Likes

Man she’s looking rough. When I reversed the gorilla glue, never got this twisted. Bud sites are still in tact, no boy parts yet. 12 days from start of CS spray, 27 days old. The three plants for seeds seem to be doing OK, also 12 days old.

And of course, gratuitous Woo Woo appearance.

Starkrunch at 11 days, seems to be doing well.

Having issues with getting the little seedlings from germination to soil again :rofl::joy: Man - this is a steep curve for my dumb brain. My CDLC damped off, the MW and WC still haven’t popped - not losing sleep if they don’t just bummed I haven’t got this dialed in yet. Soon…Got another CDLC in the incubator with the HBSS (that seed shell still hasn’t cracked after 3 days in the rooter - the CDLC at least cracked so I put into the rooter pod). Dropped 5 SMC just because they’ll be the guinea pigs for the death march to learn autoflowers. Lol.

In other news, the Fast Buds Zkittles, well she’s crushing it, in the house (no tent) with only 12 actual hours of light under the hlg 100 watt light.

The hempy style - now i remember why i loved it so much - i only water every 3 days.

I just don’t get it. :woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging::joy::rofl::heart::dove::latin_cross:

The tomatoes, they’re loving it.

13 Likes

Well, the silver plant did not make it - not sure what I did wrong. Will have to try again!

CDLC into the pot! :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:
Night Owl Starkrunch doing OK. I noticed that the bottom of the pots was not drying, so up on the stands they go. Only problem is I’ll need to get square ones, but for now these will work.

Meph Wedding still not popped, and neither have the CDLCxSkywalkers, giving them thru the week then starting over.

14 Likes

Almost looks like it dried right out or shock from the transplant?

3 Likes

No transplant, but it was a bad adventure from the start. I had the soil soaked thru most of its life (learned pre-soaking an indoor plant - not needed) :woman_facepalming: shocked it made it this far actually. I have more SMC germinating, and I’ll turn a couple of those that seem to be doing OK. Planning to change it the CS for a fresh batch. They already have a better chance at life from the soil amendments being more adjusted.

7 Likes

That rascal looked thirsty.
No giving up tho. We learn, we move on, right?

6 Likes

Chemical killed

3 Likes

Legit, that’s the plan :heart: @BigMike55

6 Likes

I know that you’re not having the best luck but like Big Mike said that is a learning experience and then keep it in the old log book and proceed plus I just know that you’re gonna be just fine with the Auto’s and I had struggles with them too. ace-ventura-pet-detective-ace-ventura… and there this place is clear! LoL Happy Growing The Doc

4 Likes

You’re sweet @DrGonzo13 :hugs: Thanks for the encouragement. For sure, once I get the watering down it should improve markedly.

6 Likes

My guess too. Either the spray is not diluted enough or was over-applied, maybe?

Just started my first STS & am seeing manliness :sweat_smile: in the selected lady about 16 days after first spray & flip(5 sprays so far). No burn.nothing. Was getting worried because it was all girly for 2 weeks.

Also I spray just after lights out, & let it dry all night, & if still a little wet, let it chill in the garage before getting sunlight. :man_shrugging:

Hope it goes better next time. This Mau Skunk Dawg should yield a huge excess of pollen & I’ll put you first on the list…?

6 Likes

No wonder I killed it. Didn’t dilute it at all, and saturated twice daily. LOL…ah, learning every day.

So I gutted the tent again, pulled everything out earlier this week then I got really sick on Wednesday then everything just was left as is. The house looks like a bomb went off…I’m feeling better today, but it’s been a rough week.

I learned that while I had the plants out in the living room (apparently the ambient temp and humidity in my house is pretty good for growing without a tent) that I think I had the light too close to the plants. I reworked the tent, put the carbon filter in (the smell even just from the one about to flower was almost nauseating) and I had to get out the 8" ac infinity fan in order to make it work correctly. the 6" doesn’t have enough power to pull the exhaust in that large of a tent. Works great in the 2x2 though. They were looking really good this morning (and by that I mean not dead LOL)…oh, such a fun thing to troubleshoot.

13 Likes

Dang girl, take care of yourself!

5 Likes