Nefrella's Mephisto & Night 🦉

Exactly what @Tejas said I will have to keep my eye on you @nefrella and I have to say that the older one is looking good what’s all in there now I know you said you had popped a CDLC and I have something special in the mail today but it’s a hefty one so keep me posted and here is my double Grape x 3 Bears OG x CDLC Day 69 and I’m going be chopping it in a few days so excited for this one and it’s got a little lemon with a heavy watermelon/floral aroma and I just can’t believe how much it’s been stacking they’re the densest buds I’ve grown up yet but here she is

and I have done all sorts of stuff and u just learn and push through and I’m not worried because you have this and also I have been through a learning curve with Auto’s and I am sending you some good vibes and healing thoughts take care of you!

9 Likes

It was such an event, was fine Tuesday then bam! Hahahah. I’m doing much better today :heart: thanks @Tejas

6 Likes

@DrGonzo13 I habe the Fast Buds Zkittles, a Cdlc, the Starkrunch and I popped a Pebble punch & Purple Chem 4 (both Greenpoint photo fems).

Your plants look amazing btw!

5 Likes

:laughing: Yep. I diluted 7:1 with distilled H2O, some do 9:1… that is 100 ml of concentrate, 700 ml of water. Light & heat sensitive, so cover with aluminum foil & keep out of the tent, and use safety gear: gloves/eyes/mask/clothes to toss in laundry if it’s a big plant in the tent. Silver is toxic & turns you blue & can kill. :fearful:

And you can’t smoke/use the sprayed plant!

@DrGonzo13Holy f+ck! Is that a Phototron?! :bulb: :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Yes it is a Phototron and I just love it for Auto’s and it’s just a fun little grow cabinet plus my Dad used it so it’s kinda like a family member LoL but seriously I’ve been able to grow some really good plants with Old Reliable

4 Likes

@cannabissequoia here’s the further away picture of it

mines the biggest one and my plants just over 3ft tall and it’s 56 inches tall but it’s from 1996 LoL and there’s been quite a few grows in it but I just love it when you are limited on space!.. last picture is looking through the top of it

11 Likes

Changing it up and hopefully this infused honey will do the trick :green_heart: I love hot tea, so this might be good

12 Likes

I have to try making that some day I’ve done maple syrup with good results.

4 Likes

It’s surprisingly good. You can faintly taste it in the tea, but glad I made it! I bet syrup would be soooooo dangerous hahahaha

3 Likes

Killer on pancakes

2 Likes

Nefrella in the floor, face down, with a smile bwuahahahaha

7 Likes

You have to be careful I cut way down after the first time note to self add regular syrup instead of more infused .

3 Likes

Can you give details on this? This sounds right in my wheelhouse.

2 Likes

Pretty simple decarb 2 oz of bud in oven if you haven’t got a magic butter machine you can double boil pot low to med heat simmer stirring occasionally watch it doesn’t burn for 3 hrs strain and enjoy .

3 Likes

I highly recommend purchasing one of these, I use mine for the infusions and it’s incredible. Well worth the cost.

5 Likes

I have one too and agree well worth the purchase. You might want to get a decarber too. This thing work great with saving 95% of what you lose in a oven. I noticed my edibles were much stronger when i switched to this. There is no smell unlike when you use a oven.

GR

12 Likes

Oh that’s so neat! I’ll add that to the list of things to purchase coming up. Thanks @Gravitys-Rainbow !!

3 Likes

Anytime! Well worth it just like the butter machine.
GR

3 Likes

Oh, it’s in the cart waiting for payday lol

4 Likes

I took a chance a bought this one, and I really like it. It decarbs, similar to like @Gravitys-Rainbow said, with way less loss than in the oven. Then you can just infuse in the same machine. There’s no agitation in it but it works great.

HerbAblility Decarboxylator and Infusion Machine,Herbal Oil,Tincture,Cannabutter Maker,Food Grade Stainless Steel Canister,Wide Range Options,Oil Infusion and Decarb Machine https://a.co/d/1xDGhN1

4 Likes