Nefrella's Mephisto & Night šŸ¦‰

Thatā€™s the one Iā€™m leaning towards and ya know what you have decided for me I was thinking Toof Decay and I did enough input neededā€¦ Toof Decay is the next one!

couldnā€™t get one with a female gnome

4 Likes

I donā€™t think there are technically ā€œfemaleā€ gnomesā€¦all dwarfs are ā€œmaleā€ hahahaā€¦super adorable

3 Likes

Trueā€¦ But the dwarfs on Lord of the Rings has female dwarfs LoL but I thought it was a great pic especially the little buds that theyā€™re holding and it reminded me of them deciding which one to smoke or grow LoL and doggie walking time TTY soon

Legit - have you watched the new series on Prime? I love it, but a lot of folks didnā€™t. Super excited for season 2!!!

And yes, adorable all the way. I love the tiny little buds heheh

2 Likes

I just started watching it and itā€™s good so far I think itā€™s because it there isnā€™t any connection to the original imo but Iā€™ll be watching it

1 Like

Oh yeah you got a good one there! Jammy Dodgers been on my radar for a long time, was one of their early releases and like you said, just wow!

4 Likes

Legit, thatā€™s what I loved - the new story arc.

2 Likes

What about some defoliation and LST?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve thought about it, but ultimately Iā€™d like to harvest the whole plant, all at once. Iā€™m probably going to defoliate as itā€™s pretty thick and I can save the plant trim now or later, I suppose it wonā€™t matter.

12 Likes

The Cdlc Just got replanted as well. Its 18 days old and hadnt substantially rooted, so we shall see. The night owl soil got the axe.

14 Likes

Ooh that means thereā€™s hope yet!!! Thanks @LedZeppelin

2 Likes

Yours will do better, mine are all fighting for their share of light in my little Meph garden :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Those are looking so healthy!!

3 Likes

You ladies are doing a smash up job with the autos, keep rocking!

4 Likes

Suicide squad here - never had one shoot right out of its shell in the water beforeā€¦we shall see. Strawbba the Hut.

13 Likes

Thatā€™s crazy :anguished: Iā€™ve never seen that either but I canā€™t wait to see what you get from them Happy Growing The Doc

3 Likes

Strawbba The hut, day 15. First real feed, week 3 Ffof, 6.1

Ripleyā€™s OG, day 8. Fed ffof week 2. I think these containers are going to barely make it to the end of their grow.

19 Likes

Very nice Iā€™m excited to see The Strawbba the Hutt Iā€™ve yet to grow up any but Skywalker x strawberry Nuggets pretty awesome combo at least sounds LoL but Happy Growing The Doc and may 2023 be the best one yet @nefrella

4 Likes

Ripley OG, day 19. The milk cartons will make it thru one grow, they decompose quickly once the paper barrier is breached. Still, working as intended.

Strawbba The Hut, day 26. The solo picture plant, Iā€™m thinking Iā€™m going to self her and spray her with sts tonight. The structure and plant health is good, why not see what happens.

All three are lush and healthy. Why I ever left hempyland, Iā€™ll never know, but Iā€™m back baby (haha, until Iā€™m not, then Iā€™ll be crying in the corner eating cookies) :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:. So much fun and learning.

17 Likes

They are all looking great!

3 Likes