Nefrella's Mephisto & Night 🦉

It just makes TOO much sense

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m finally over the plant killing hump (for now) I think Regardless, really learning to just enjoy it and let it roll. Can’t win 'em all, but I sure do enjoy trying! Thanks @Tejas

5 Likes

It’s always a good day when your not killing everything! :grin:

3 Likes

@nefrella
This grow is gonna be epic. You have a grand start, there, baby girl!
All you lack is finishing up. Your this far up to now.

5 Likes

That made absolutely no sense whatsoever. Stoner thoughts. I think you catch my drift, tho.

5 Likes

Totally - and finishing - that’s the hard part lol, thanks @BigMike55 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

looking good - that Ripleys is one militant smoke :raised_hands:

2 Likes

:laughing: I’ve never seen lactose intolerant plants! :astonished: :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Those are some amazing :star_struck: looking Auto’s and I am loving the Strawbba the Hutt and keep it up you’re doing an AWESOME job and I have a Toof Decay Day 16 and ready for a bigger home

first picture is today and second one is 2 days ago it’s kicking into gear LoL starting to like these more!

11 Likes

@DrGonzo13 do you notice any slowdown from transplanting? I’m just lazy and will pot once and be done :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: your plant looks great!

4 Likes

I’ve entered into the tie down phase with these strawbba’s 🪢➰️ I should’ve self’d #1 and I’m kicking myself for not doing so, I love the structure, she’s a perfect lst girl, they just keep bouncing back.

16 Likes

Looks like my cat Gary laying in front of your plants. What’s your buddy weigh? Gary is 25 lbs. Lol

2 Likes

wow, that’s a big boy. She’s only 19 pounds, lol, total heifer but i lub her :heart: @Floyd

3 Likes

You would NEVER know this was an auto if you didn’t know it’s genetics. So amazed at this plant.

12 Likes

Gary and her would make a nice couple. Lol

3 Likes

I absolutely adore Gary and I’ve never met him, I am certain they would make beautiful babies :heart::fire::joy_cat::smile_cat::cat2:

3 Likes

Yeah he is kind of a big goof. Very lovable. But they would have to forgo the babies. Gary is without some of the nessasary equipment. Lol

4 Likes

Yeah, my girl is too, hahaha. There’s plenty 'o ginger babies out there that need love…I’m sure I’ll find more hehe :wink:

4 Likes

Those are some big kitties! Damn! A 15 lb cat is big and you guys have 19 and 25 pounders. Wow! Sounds like @Floyd has a Bob cat on his hands…

3 Likes

Its those good orange cat genes.

4 Likes