Nefrella's Mephisto & Night 🦉

Thanks @Tejas ! Just winding down before my trip in April is killing me to not pop more seeds lolol.

3 Likes

Yeppers, exactly.

3 Likes

A lot has happened since I started this project, but I’m happy to report that we do have seeds! Sour Crack. Completion will likely be around the end of April, early May.

29 Likes

Wow that is a thick frosty girl you grew. Love it I just cut my white crack from mephisto love it!

14 Likes

Very nice @420noob !!

The FB Blackberry “finished”. Haha, let’s just say, yellow and purple are chef’s kiss together :rofl::joy:. Still, fairly decent, the actual buds weren’t too destroyed. Down to starting at 1/4 strength nutes!

28 Likes

:flushed:
That is absolutely stunning !

I came down here to thank you for the sign up, and my mind was blown by the colors of that beauty :heart_eyes:

Awesome job @nefrella :raised_hands:

And thank you for the sign up haha

:v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Awesome job Nefrella! Very tasty looking purple buds! I’m looking at trying the BlackBerry. I hope she smokes great! :+1:

3 Likes

Me too, so pretty, the purple was incredible, cameras do it no justice. Like Shiney velvet.

4 Likes

That is a very beautiful plant! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: :v:

3 Likes

Frickin’awesome work @nefrella
That bud looks like it will blow yo’ face out!

3 Likes

Now that’s a STUNNER! Beautiful

1 Like

Nice work @nefrella, you’ve got some great bag appeal bud!

1 Like

Stunning, absolutely stunning

1 Like

Thanks you @Tejas and @Papalag and @420noob :heart:

Compared to your plants, I’m still a noob - but hey, I’m in the right spot!!!

I’m learning to just grow for fun now, the medicine emergency stage is over, it’s all perpetual from here on out.

That Blackberry was an incredible plant. VERY touchy nute wise. Can’t wait till I make seeds out of that one!!!

5 Likes

So stoked, I was at the Mazda dealership getting an oil change chatting with the service gal and we started talking about plants. Started with her amazing succulents, and then about gardening in general, amd then to the hemp and capsules and pain management for my back & arthritis pain.

Long story short, I’ve been wanting to try the newest medical 20:1 CBD offering from Mephisto - now I have a project for her and her elderly roommate who also suffers from arthritis! Wooooo hooo, everything I go to that place it’s always an awesome morning having conversations with the other people waiting for their cars. So exciting to be able to do this for them!!! Wish Me luck!

Edit - I also accidently purchased Pinot Noir and Fantasmo Express :rofl::joy::wink::heart:

15 Likes

I thought Meph advertised Aunt Ginny’s Elixir as a 1:1 thc:cbd ratio?

1 Like

They’re saying “roughly 20:1” ratio, maybe I’m not reading right amd it was one of the other strains. I’ll habe to review

1 Like

It looks like crossing it with their Walter White brought it down to 1:1, though I might be misreading that.
From the website

A brand new Medicinal project, hitting the streets like a spin-kick from Van Damme, and our first Medicinal release for three years. Fans of Breaking Bad might recognise where the name comes from; Aunt Ginny’s Elixir is a mixed ratio CBD:THC plant; she glistens with trichomes, dominant with a terpinolene and myrcene profile, creating a classic hazey, Jack Herer-like aroma, predominate with pine, with hints of orange, spice and lemon. The development of Aunt Ginny’s Elixir started with the creation of Jacky CBD, an all-CBD inbred line developed from the classic Grass-O-Matic’s Med Gom 1.0. She was bred across a total of 6 generations; the first three generations of selfing to fix the all-CBD trait, with a roughly >20:1 CBD:THC ratio, and the final three generations of selective open pollination, selecting plants for their architecture, flower density and terpenes, while also avoiding excessive inbreeding depressions. With this powerhouse of a CBD parental line, we could then use her as a breeding tool, developing further 1:1 strains using our favourite high THC varieties from across the Mephisto range. To achieve our ultimate goal of rounding out some of the features of the Jacky CBD parent and creating a more balanced and recreational smoke, we paired it with a carefully selected Mitch’s Pick cultivar of Walter White. We’re confident that our dedication to quality breeding has resulted in a strain that is easy from garden to grinder to gigantic tokes.

4 Likes

I read that as the cbd fix in the Genetics, roughly 20:1

This to me is their future potential plans.

I’m seeing 20:1, otherwise what’s the point of a cbd medicinal strain if it’s a 1:1.

Regardless, still good I’m sure. Even if it’s a 1:1, would have more cbd than some strains I suppose. Thx @Habitt :+1::+1:

4 Likes

I’ve been using various cbd products for a couple years now for my knees and hip, inflammation causing pain, and I’ve noticed that the more evenly balanced the strain the better it works for my pain relief. I’ve used the pure cbd stuff and that only brings minor relief. I think the entourage effect plays a large part in that pain relief for me with the even ratios. That’s just my experience though.

3 Likes