Nefrella's Mephisto & Night 🦉

So I made the mistake of pruning my indoor plants that are 6 weeks into flower without gloves. My hands and arms are all sticky. I need to get them clean asap as I have work in an hour any suggestions

3 Likes

Isopropyl alcohol or Kryptonite (since you have an hour, alcohol it)

2 Likes

Everybody got flushed last night with some Sledgehammer (fox farms). Was time to clean up the containers and plants…2 hours later…and I wonder why time flies! At least now I’m back to minimal water vacuuming with the mini-shopvac.

This dude is a super chonk.

Cat grass, ofc.

I did a shake of the male plant to see if we could get the party sped up a little here. As you can see, they’re ready for some pollination.

No more containers = more plant space :rofl::joy::crazy_face:

11 Likes

Big ole happy tent!

1 Like

This plant (Sour Crack) is a very good producer. I finally got around to trimming and bagging this plant (pictured top R in the main tent picture for scale), just one of the smalls in that grow.

This plant netted 2 ounces dried. I have found my jam and its the hempy style Sea of Green. Wow, just wow. I never would’ve thought that much from this plant. And lemme tell you, she was neglected, abused and definitely not the focus of any attention during its growth. Buds are chonky and dense.

Seeds are still developing and hopefully will start to fill out. There are no “loose seeds” at the top ready to pop out, so we still have time. Now, keeping it alive will be fun, she’s still got enough green left to finish out I think.

Explosive growth when she hit flower, but overall plant was around 24" tall. The spacing of the branches made it so easy to grow and trim. I’m excited to see what the yield would be with actual care :rofl::joy::thinking::grin:

Fantastic choice for any grow :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: 10/10 :drooling_face::star_struck:

18 Likes

Beautiful! I’ve been eyeing the sour crack I think you just sold me! I’ve grown out white crack from mephisto and am a fan. Might have to pull the trigger on this beaut.

3 Likes

You won’t regret it @420noob , but save your cash if you can wait I’ll send you seeds

5 Likes

I have two flips of these HubbaBubba seeds set aside with your name on them, @nefrella
Finished collecting the seeds from the part of the plant I pollinated and just getting started harvesting and trimming up the plant.

17 Likes

That’s a gorgeous tray of beans @LoveDaAutos ! Also, great looking bud. Is the hubba bubba there? I grew some hubba bubba skunk from wicked pissah that had a great grape gum scent. Didn’t come thru in the smoke as much.

3 Likes

Nice job @nefrella, you’ve got the autos dialed in now.

3 Likes

The bud pictured is HubbazBubba freshly trimmed.

5 Likes

Great job! @nefrella do you do just perlite hempys or have you tried the coco blend as well?

3 Likes

Let’s hope so! @Tejas

2 Likes

@BuckeyeBeanz only the perlite/vermiculite. The coco always freaked me out because of how quickly the materials dry out. I didn’t have that much time for ma ual feeding so I just went with perlite/ vermiculite.

I see massive growth with the coco blends, but at this point learning a new method would be too expensive :joy::rofl: (literally and the time element needed). I could be wrong wouldn’t be the first time lol.

3 Likes

Thank you @LoveDaAutos that is an amazing chache of seeds! Bravo, and appreciate you thinking of me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’ve grown a number of plants in 100% perlite in pots as large as 4 gallons. The plants got big and cumbersome in the 4 gal pots. I got these little plastic trash cans about 1.5 gallons in size I liked pretty good but the plants tended to want to topple over.

12 Likes

Why thank you. I’m really getting into autos especially now I’ve found I can strategically put 3 autos outside without announcing to the world that I have cannabis growing. Thieves and legal reasons. It’s great harvesting extra couple oz of different strains while waiting for your photos to finish. Also makes easier to have choices of stash and helps with longer cures. Well more weed would lead to that I guess :joy:. Beautiful plants @nefrella and @lovedaautos as always

4 Likes

@LoveDaAutos I’ve definitely started to go smaller for the plants themselves, my back just can’t do the big ones anymore. Your plants looks amazing :heart::white_heart::blue_heart:

The containers I use and really like I got from the dollar store.

5 Likes

It’s always nice to get some extra variety gor sure @420noob :heart::white_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

I actually love how you’re like, new method? Nah, I’m good. I change stuff up all the time and just end up coming back to coco/perlite with jacks 123.

5 Likes