Straw Nuggets X Forum Stomper X Samsquatch
Strawberry Nuggets
Strawberry Nuggets X Forum Stomper
Strawberry Nuggets X Pink Panama
Strawberry Nuggets X Skywalker X Samsquanch
Super Orange Haze
Toof Decay X Walter White
Walter White

I like it for sending a list like this but the columns that correspond to the strains donā€™t move when I alphabetize the left hand column if that makes sense. I will leave well enough alone or risk losing my spread sheet which would devastate me. LOL

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing that information.

3 Likes

Those are some amazing lists you guys got! there is some great plants in their cdlc skywalker.

4 Likes

Look at the difference a week makesā€¦I think this is the first "bursting out of the calyx " seed folks (it is the calyx, right? LOL). Near the tip top of the plant. Crunchy!

15 Likes

The seeds are contained in their individual bract. Well actually the calyx is contained inside the bract so yes the seed is busting out of the calyx.

4 Likes

So when making seeds with autos you have to let them get crispy just for the seeds to be mature in most cases? Then you get seeds and some heavy hash?

1 Like

No hash if they are sprayed with STS or CS. :wink:

1 Like

Well if they made seeds wouldnt they just have pollen on them? Sts or cs would go on the one to make the pollen not the seeds I thought.

2 Likes

Yes, sorry. I wasnā€™t closely paying attention. :crazy_face:

Good catch @420noob . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

These are as crispy as they are because itā€™s a selfed plant (haha, auto correct had it as ā€œself-defenseā€ pla t bwuahahaha) they take a little longer to mature the seeds @420noob . Seeds from an F1 wouldā€™ve been done weeks ago I think.

4 Likes

Ok so these arenā€™t s1 because only one plant was used for pollen and seed. Did you spray bottom branches collect pollen then dust the uppers?

1 Like

I will typically make my S1 seeds with one plant. I donā€™t remove bottom branches because these are the branches I reverse and pollinate for seeds. I do not spray the STS instead I apply it with a medium sized artists paintbrush. One can easily make 100+ seeds at the bottom of a plant and harvest the buds at the top and use the flowers however you see fit. Do not use any part of the plant that was treated with STS or CS and if youā€™re spraying it on there will be collateral damage so donā€™t use any of the neighboring branches flowers as they were most likely contaminated with spray.

Once a pistil has received viable pollen youā€™re looking at about 5-6 weeks on average for seeds to be at or near full maturity. I try to collect a good bit of pollen and only pollinate the plant once so that all the seeds are the same age. You will always have white seeds and always have immature seeds, I note on a calendar the date I pollinated a plant and donā€™t tough the seeds for 5 weeks at which time Iā€™ll pluck one or two to get an idea how far along they are.

8 Likes

Ok so Iā€™m just getting confused with the language then. I thought to make an s1 you needed to have 2 plants(females). Selfing though wouldnā€™t that be kinda of an inbred idk maybe Iā€™m comparing plants to much to humans. Or is s1 selfed 1 wether itā€™s 2 plants or the same plant it just means female only pollen. To the Google machine and do some reading.

1 Like

Selfing is easily done with photoperiod plants. Just need 2 clones of a plant. Spray one. Pollinate the other, and you have some S1s

Itā€™s not hard with autos, just more planning needed.

1 Like

My interest was in reversing and pollinating the same plant so you can use one plant. Thatā€™s how they said they do above.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s how itā€™s done selfing autos. one plant spray part self pollinate.

Photo s1 is like @Rhino_buddy said, 2 clones, reverse 1.

2 Likes

So you can use 2 plants for making seeds for autos it but works good enough just to use one plant. I guess Iā€™m stuck on the s1 ibl f2 and all that. I think Iā€™m gonna do some reading cause that is the part that keeps flipping weird switches in my brain.lol. Thanks for explaining now when reading Iā€™ll have a point of reference.:+1: Thanks @Rhino_buddy

5 Likes

Sour Crack - Day 75 from pollen adjacent timeline. Couldnā€™t go any longer, mold starting. Sheā€™s now hung up to dry.

Germination 1/17/23
Sts spray 2/8/23
Pollination start 3/13/23
Harvest 6/3/23

We shall see if we have any seeds :rofl::joy:

16 Likes

Great looking auto nice job growing it out.

4 Likes

Nice shrubbery you grew there @nefrella !

I got an unexpected pack of GG4 in the mail.
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Thanks so much friend. Iā€™m gonna stick a couple in the hoop house when I get home from Wisconsin.

Those are some of my favorites, and Iā€™m gonna have to make some more, so I can have a stash to give out. Youā€™re too kind.

5 Likes