Nefrella's Mephisto & Night 🦉

Yay! Sooo glad they arrived! Enjoy my friend :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Dang good looking buds there, Nef.
Looks like some nice dreams are in your future.

2 Likes

That is a rock solid auto plant you have there WOW! You got this auto thing down pretty well :wink:.

2 Likes

Ok then! On to the next project.

Pollen deactivated and they’re in the living room to finish now. Whatever got pollinated super, whatever wasn’t oh well. Pollen plant was pretty done anyway.

Decided I really likes the selfing process, want to get better at that, so here we are.

The rest of the plants look pretty decent

15 Likes

When selfing small parts of branches you still need to keep that plant separate if your not trying to seed up all your bud right?
You have nice looking rotation there do you plant a couple seeds every few weeks?

3 Likes

I had planted the backmtwo rows then the front two rows, some are better than others @420noob

When selfing, I’ll do the top main cola and that adjacent node (all sides). The rest I leave alone, and it’ll get the overspray etc.

1 Like

She’s looking pretty darn dry already!

7 Likes

Bwuahahahahahah - oh isn’t THAT the truth @LoveDaAutos. . Where’s the marshmallows? :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Lol yeah, spontaneous combustion can happen, like a pile of grease rags

I admire your commitment, taking the flowers to brown town

4 Likes

Last year when I made all the Double Grape seeds the plants were at the end of their lifecycle and the seeds were fully mature so I decided to just let the buds dry on the plant. Then with them still in the tent with the light still cycling on and off I had to go to the hospital for 13 days with Covid-19. Let’s just say when I got home they were crispy.

5 Likes

The hash from said seeds might be good for nite nite

Sucks about the forced absence tho

2 Likes

@nefrella very cool, seeing what your doing 🫶

4 Likes

Looking like some tasty tatsoi to go along with your autos and cat-grass of course!

2 Likes

It is very tasty, love tatsoi :green_heart: good eye @ElGalloBlanco

Seeds are from Baker Creek

2 Likes

Nice! In regards to your tatsoi, do you use the “cut and come again” harvesting method of harvesting a few outer leaves of each plant while continuing to let it grow or do you harvest the whole plant at once?

We have found Joi Choi (bok choy) to hold up the longest over time before bolting or going to seed with continuous harvesting of the outer leaves compared to tatsoi or other asian greens, it’s my favorite even though it lacks the spicier bite that tatsoi has.

3 Likes

Yes, I cut and come again with the plants, works pretty good!

3 Likes

Haircut day…No exaggeration for the time this took :joy::rofl::crazy_face::laughing:

18 Likes

Really kickass garden you got going!

5 Likes

Thanks @Cbizzle a looking forward to the hard stop at the end of the summer before I visit my folks in the fall :rofl::joy::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Then I’ll start it back up again

5 Likes

Daaammmmnnn! Some good looking ladies you got there especially after the trim job you gave them. Those pots are they clear buckets that you wrapped tape around so to block light to roots? That hard stop will be nice but the start up would get me frantic. Good luck and enjoy your trip to visit folks in couple months.

2 Likes