Nefrella's Mephisto & Night 🦉

Hehe, yes clear containers with tape @420noob

Can’t avoid the stop, I’ll be away from home for almost 2 weeks. No way I can ask my friend to deal withthat many plants.

I may keep just a few going while I’m gone so it’s not a terrible burden for her

2 Likes

I accidently found for photos that if you put good healthy plant under low power light or turned down to 25-50% it’ll still grow just slower no root bound that way when back you can turn lights up and they jump right back into string veg fast.

3 Likes

Well, we have a 100% failed experiment. Not one mature seed. Ugh, sorry folks. Maybe the next run will work out.

I learned a lot from this, and had I maintained the plant better and not fried it early on, the plant would/should jist be finishing up next week.

Bummer.

7 Likes

That’s why it’s an experiment. You got this experience to further your knowledge.

6 Likes

Hahah - LEGIT! Thx @420noob :green_heart:

3 Likes

Good morning! I was looking at your photos above and wanted to ask…what is Rip X SN? Looks like a perfect candidate for a SOG run. Really pretty plant.

2 Likes

@nefrella has been working with Ripley OG and Strawberry nugget

3 Likes

Does Ripley’s always throw that big fat short structure?

4 Likes

In my limited experience it’s like a mid size, I think the short comes from thenStrawbery nugget side

4 Likes

Everything looks great @nefrella . I’ve not been around much and I apologize for that. Things are kinda turned upside down right now. I’ll try to pop in more often. :+1:

3 Likes

@nefrella Hi and hello!! Great Sunday to you!!
:hugs: :seedling:

Wow!! Awesome plants!! As always!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

It’s been awhile since I last gave up on Auto flowers :rofl::joy:. I think I’ve got it figured out now. Mephisto babies, all running now are freebies.

TDxWW week 6 flower

4AMxTD week 3 flower

Next seed project is SN x Livers BX1…because I :green_heart:paying PGE :joy::rofl::sob::partying_face: I decided to fire up another light.

Going much better now, so much so that Now, I’m falling back into like with autos.

That was a STEEEEEP hill, yikes. Glad it’s (hopefully) over :rofl::joy::star_struck:

21 Likes

Great to see you bounce back! I’ve been having my issues with autos like bad. I have a original amnesia Haze that has made me a little more confident in autos again. I had horrible run one out of 2 seeds killed before even sprouted.

3 Likes

@nefrella Long time no see!
Hope everything is well with you and your dear ones (including the cats! :cat:)
Plants and buds are simply beautiful, as always!!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:hugs:

3 Likes

That’s such a bummer, hopefully it’ll get better.

I usually end up killing them as they go from water shot glass to rapid rooter.

Getting better though, and the autos are wooing me back with that 18/6 or 24 hour light schedule.

3 Likes

Thanks @Abbbian ! It’s been more fun lately and getting better

3 Likes

Nice to see you back and great job dialing in the autos.

4 Likes

It’s been a struggle but worth it @Tejas :heart_eyes_cat::green_heart:

4 Likes

@nefrella !!!
You’re back!!! I missed you!!!
And you’re still growing beautiful plants!!!

3 Likes

Welcome back @nefrella .:slightly_smiling_face:
It’s looking very nice in there.
:+1:t4:

1 Like