Nefrella's Mephisto & Night šŸ¦‰

Thanks @MoBilly ! Iā€™ve been lurking just not posting as often!

2 Likes

Missed you too @BigMike55 ! Hope youā€™re doing well :heart_eyes_cat::partying_face::+1: thanks for the kind words

2 Likes

Hi @nefrella nice to see you posting again. Any plans for doing those JOTI regs?

2 Likes

At some point yes @Floyd definitely :grin::+1::+1:

2 Likes

At some point. I hear that. Lol
Tag me when you do please, Iā€™m not an auto guy but would like to see how the JOTI turns out.
By the way, Sadly Gary passed suddenly last summer.

3 Likes

Oh you better believe Iā€™ll tag you @Floyd :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Iā€™ll have autos and photos going at the same time, so theyā€™ll be up here sooner than later :smiley:

Iā€™m so sorry about Gary :pensive: I just lost my Petunia girl last November, she was only 6 yo. Broke my heart

4 Likes

I miss her so badly, but at least I donā€™t cry daily anymore, except now, Iā€™m in tears. Man, I loved her. RIP Petunia :broken_heart::heart:

13 Likes

I feel your pain. :crying_cat_face:

5 Likes

I canā€™t handle it. So sorry for the passing of your furry family @Floyd and @nefrella . My heart is tender for your loss. I once was advised to put one of my fur kids down, but decided that 5k$ was worth it to try to save him. He was only 5 then, and itā€™s been 7 years now, but heā€™s living a healthy and happy life. Although now heā€™s got altered plumbing.

Petunia is gorgeous! Canā€™t believe she was only 6. :tired_face: You always have the best kitty photos.

Hereā€™s a couple of my silly cats. Seeds(orange) and Spunky (grey/white furball)

9 Likes

Hugs my friend, it gets less cruddy daily @chronix šŸ«‚:green_heart::pray:

5 Likes

Your babies are gorgeous @Rhino_buddy

And yes, 6 is very young, but kidney failure was what happened and there was no coming back from that.

Sheā€™s at peace now and Iā€™ll see her again someday but man you get those ones that just rip your heart out and thatā€™s just how it goes and then life goes on.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s definitely a tough one. Just a heads up, if you feed exclusively dry food, it can lead to kidney failure. I only know from past experience. We feed a variety of things including cooking chicken for them, canned wet food and dry kibble. I would want some diversity in my diet. :wink:

Not trying to make anyone feel bad, I just want people to know these things. :+1:

I had to find this because, @MonasticDank , I donā€™t think it can be said any better, or more real. :heart:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s great information thank you so much @Rhino_buddy :grin::+1: I know you would never do anything like that to make somebody feel bad I appreciate the info itā€™s good to have I did not know that.

6 Likes

Iā€™m sorry for your loss @nefrella

3 Likes

Thank you @MonasticDank :heart:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a tuff one @nefrella Sorry for you.
A few years ago I had to put down my best little buddy, Yoda. He was 23 years old. I loved that little guy.
I now have another. Her name is Dusty. Four years old now and as big a Pain in the Ass as you could ask for. I love her very much too.
Those little fireballs have a place right next to the heart, donā€™t they?

5 Likes

@BigMike55 They really do warm their way into our hearts and I am sorry for your loss too bro, itā€™s always tough and it never gets easier but I love them so Iā€™ll continue to keep them and get more animals cuz I love them.

4 Likes

:scream_cat: I am so sorry to hear about your losing Petunia @nefrella, :big hug: :crying_cat_face: kitties are the best acquaintances through life.
Same for Gary, @Floyd, I am so sorry to hear of his passing :crying_cat_face:
Much love and respect to both of you :v::green_heart: :green_heart::v:

5 Likes

Thanks @herojuana.tom :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

TDxWW week 8 and 4AMxTD week 4. Gave up on the seed making experiment, Iā€™m just so over the pollen. Maybe later. Iā€™m going to run fems and autos for a bit.

13 Likes