Nefrella's Mephisto & Night 🦉

looking good! What are those 3 beauts on the left?

2 Likes

Those are the 4assed monkey Tooth decay cross. Freebies from Meph

5 Likes

You know I still have 3 flips of autos sitting here with your name on them.

3 Likes

Well I must say they would stand a better chance of surviving now @LoveDaAutos :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::grimacing:

3 Likes

You have not lost your green thumb, Nef. Looking good in there.
I’m running one of @LoveDaAutos Cap Junky right now. Its still about four weeks out but its a frosty beast.

3 Likes

If you would like to play around with those seeds kindly shoot me a PM with your mailing info. Double Grape S1, Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1, and Grappa S1…all fem autos from Mephisto strains. Say the word and I can send a few Cap Junky in a flip too.

3 Likes

Four weeks out is when I’m generally attaching yo-yos to keep them from falling over.

When those Soma seeds are done I’ll send some out to you and we’ll swap! @LoveDaAutos they’re photo reg, but legit awesome.

2 Likes

I never topped her. She has a long main cola and many side tops. I may be able to get away with no support. Good plant tho. So far.
@nefrella dont pass up the offer of the Double Grape. I grew some a few grows ago and that was some fire.

2 Likes

I’d say the same with the hubbabubbasmelloscope. I hit a kill everything before it even sees light phase and this beauty is a machine. 5 days above ground.

even took lda advice and put in a 5 gal so I can grow myself a monster! Good luck glad to see green and bud laden plants in your tent again.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Here’s what the top looks like. Nice???

Sorry Nefrella for the hijack.

8 Likes

Damn nice, Mike!! If you can try to remember to send me a photo right before harvest, I want to see how much that thing swells.

3 Likes

Today was transplant day for these ladies and I have to say that literally it’s a game changer for me figuring out that you can transplant autos. They do a lot better with the smaller containers for the style that I grow in until I put them in their final. Trying to transplant on day 15/16 max seems to be working well.

17 Likes

Looking very nice in there. Excellent work, lil sister.

3 Likes

So are you up-potting into solo cups and they are the final pot size for your autos?

This is a freebie from Mephisto called Sour Livers x Livers Bx in a 3 gallon pot. Into flowering now.

8 Likes

Yes, I’m up potting at day 15 from little cups. These are even smaller than solos, they’re the kind at the office water cooler, pretty timely but they work well enough and I can keep up on the root development @LoveDaAutos

Pulled down the Strawnerry Nuggets xLivers tonight. Wasn’t feeling like tons of pictures, but not a bad plant at all. Definitely an easier grow, for the torture I put it thru :rofl::joy:

15 Likes

I’ve got some sweet auto crosses that need growing. I think you’d enjoy them ! Galactic Grapes would be good. Galaxy Brain (Nebula Pheno by me) x Pinot Noir

Lmk if u want to try or collab on something ! :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ve never had a problem transplanting autos myself either. It works out better in my opinion.

2 Likes

For the longest time I was so reticent to try it because of all the horror stories of bro science I’ve seen all over Reddit I finally just decided that I was going to just grow at how I wanted to and see how it ended up I’m glad that I did @chronix

9 Likes