New Beans New Babies

Lookin nice and fat! Awesome, I really should pop some of the BD/CQ.

Great work bro

2 Likes

you have some of these? you should do a seed production of them. There are some nice ones in there. I am not sure what @lefthandseeds is doing with the Cherry Queen but he is working those in that other thread.

1 Like

Yup I believe so. 10-12 seeds if I recall correctly

1 Like

have been back crossing to this cut and have some that have been twice now. have very few of them though. (maybe 6+ viable)

1 Like

Sweet :slight_smile: all outta likes. Definitely gotta get into breeding. Been saying it for a couple years hah. Just the space issue I have sucks… maybe I can use the garage this summer heh.

2 Likes

You know you are a Strainaholic when you started 14 seeds. Everything went to shit. Out of the lot only got 3 girls and yielded less than a quarter…

but you are still ecstatic because you saved some bagseed line!

3 Likes

BD/CQ about 60 days

7 Likes

She’s looking really good! Is it a pepper pheno?

3 Likes

No…she smells of Cherry a bit and a little sweet…until you brush up against her…then she smells like turpentine. I haven’t done a stem rub in a while though I will check. The sap is so strong smelling atm though hard to pick up anything on a rub.

4 Likes

Well…now that she is cut down the stems do have a noticeable pepper scent to them.

So today was chop day. Black Dak #1 x Cherry Queen

9 Likes

Awesome! Nice grow man, those buds are fatties. THICK ! Haha :laughing:

4 Likes

Black Dak x Cherry Queen

Using a hygrometer this time and it is a game changer. No guessing and it makes a huge difference in the cure. So smooth and as it cures the dank Afghan taste retreats. Perhaps we should call this one Indica Minor?

8 Likes

4 Likes

:+1::+1: i like it

2 Likes

I stuck it in the jar for the last one. I think this leaks a bit since I can get smell around it. I will have to work on the seal or change the jar lids once it reaches 62% as I did above.

1 Like

Nothing seemed to help these and in the end only a couple have struggled through to actually get sexed. The 2 that have shown sex are both female and since they had come that far I up potted them and changed media over to a coco base and removed most of the media around the roots. They have since improved some.

5 Likes

Nice lookin buds bro. Love the idea for the lids with hygrometers heh. Maybe seal er up with some good old NP1 that stuff dries like rubber

2 Likes

PPP @14/10 just into flowering. Will let these run like this a bit and sex some SSDD to go with them.

4 Likes

Do you notice much difference running 14/10?

How long do u run this light schedule or do you just slowly transition to 12-12 ? :slight_smile: thx

Looks great btw :+1:

2 Likes

Some plants will flower and some won’t it seems. Also they don’t seem to finish under that light schedule. I have read that sativas are not schedule but time dependent so for them might be better. Some have speculated that 12/12 causes herms in some plants that do not natively ever see daylight hours that short.

Just exploring affects for now not drawing many conclusions.

3 Likes