New Beans New Babies

Gotcha, so you might’ve fixed it then already and just getting some light stress.
That does seem to be a bit much of light :thinking: I ran ~270w in my 3x3, 300 was too much for my plants.

I’ve never tried hempy’s so can’t offer anything there :confused: Maybe @nefrella or @dequilo or someone else that grows in hempy’s will be able to chime in for ya ^^

2 Likes

Just added the second one since I was on the line having enough. The price had dropped and it will serve nicely if I can increase the floor space any time soon. I have 2 qb 288 rspecs with heatsinks and 2- HLG-150-54’s w/ dimmer switches I soldered up and wired in.

Oh nice! Yeah that’s what I was running, 2 rspec’s in a 3x3 on a hlg-320-54a. Now it’s 4x rspecs on a HLG-600-54A in my 4.5x4.5 tent. I can’t run them past 450ish though without light stress. I wanna pick up two or 3 more to really even out the spread in there but they’re freaking pricey :rofl:

My veg tent is two 4k v2 boards on a 120h-54a at 60w and that works pretty well but the plants don’t seem to be big fans of the 4k color temp :confused:

1 Like

I think at 4k they stack nodes too close together. One way to compensate a little is lowering the light hours at least it seemed to help the time or two I did it. 16/8 if the nodes are too tight seemed to help

1 Like

Right, that’s pretty much what I’ve had to do. but you can just tell the spectrum isn’t right, for whatever reason. They’re just not as happy as they are under 3k or something else :thinking:

1 Like

Didn’t get all the way down to 400 ppms it was 435. Gonna shoot for 350 tonight and feed again. Looks to be greening up pretty good.

Black Dak x Cherry Queen 35 days into flower will lower the time a half hour for the 2nd time this evening and it will be at 13/11

And at 10 days (barely) these are doing okay I guess.

PPP

I have a tendency to over water in organic soil so I have to be real careful.

8 Likes

Feed going into the bucket 365 ppms total. pH 6.2 runoff tests 435 ppms @ 6.5 pH for the BD/CQ above. Light is 13/11

1 Like

BD/CQ 6 weeks into light changes Still putting on new green tips at this point.

PPP 16 days from Germination. I took 3 of these and checked the roots and redid them in another type container. They are getting roots and it looks as though I would be okay if I had some clear cups for domes.

BD
This one got a name. She is called Lucky. For the four fingered leaves

And NO @lefthandseeds you cannot kill it for the leaf mutation!
and if you right click and open in a new tab…you can see the little one is doing it on the set coming in.

6 Likes

:joy: you still salty about that? You’ll be happy to know that I haven’t yet killed the leaf mutation this round!

6 Likes

Yeah she’s Lucky she didn’t wind up in @lefthandseeds composter! :laughing:

2 Likes

Dropped the timer to 12.5 on11.5 off (minus half hour of light) fed ppms yesterday @250 total. Dropped the pH to in the 5.8 range. Last runoff was climbing a bit. Next will feed plain filtered water. Since it is so far from done I will start it back at around 750 ppms I think she has a couple weeks at least.

Gave the BD/CQ a half gallon of water 2 days ago. Didn’t overflow. So gave enough to get run off today. Now 2 days ago it was just filtered water. Today I fed it at 560 ppm MC v3 pH was 6.0
She is 45 days from beginning of 'flower hours’™ :slight_smile: Outflow was 409 ppms.

Smelling awfully nice too.

And the PPP was looking so painful I bought some cups and covered them. Humidity dropped with the thermometer of course.

7 Likes

Black Dak improving. Hoping she will hit her stride soon. Didn’t take well to the little 4 inch pot but is picking up a bit. Kind of an unexpected leaf pattern and so this one may be atypical.

:musical_score: “Smelling something good…Telling you I like it ye-eeyayah!”

Black Dak #1 x Cherry Queen 55 days or so…but she had no flowers on her at the switch. Still looks fresh. Watered her 2 days ago with straight filtered water. Turned timer back another 30 minutes and entered the dark side now beyond 12/12 :flashlight:

mmmMMMmmm!!

Thinking maybe pour off the water let her dry out the pot a bit and fade?

5 Likes

Lookin nice and fat! Awesome, I really should pop some of the BD/CQ.

Great work bro

2 Likes

you have some of these? you should do a seed production of them. There are some nice ones in there. I am not sure what @lefthandseeds is doing with the Cherry Queen but he is working those in that other thread.

1 Like

Yup I believe so. 10-12 seeds if I recall correctly

1 Like

have been back crossing to this cut and have some that have been twice now. have very few of them though. (maybe 6+ viable)

1 Like

Sweet :slight_smile: all outta likes. Definitely gotta get into breeding. Been saying it for a couple years hah. Just the space issue I have sucks… maybe I can use the garage this summer heh.

2 Likes

You know you are a Strainaholic when you started 14 seeds. Everything went to shit. Out of the lot only got 3 girls and yielded less than a quarter…

but you are still ecstatic because you saved some bagseed line!

3 Likes

BD/CQ about 60 days

7 Likes