New grow. Mostly OGers gear

This one under 1000w hps

All 3 are very dominating. I can only imagine if someone grew this strain outside what would happen.

10 Likes

So nobody answered me. Do u go ahead and open the Corona led? Came from southern China. Decent amount infected there. Been in basement for almost 2 weeks in box. Good to open or am I already dead

5 Likes

Open the box just resist the urge to lick anything inside it and you’ll go good.

11 Likes

If you’ve had it 2 weeks, it was probably packed and shipped at least 1-2 more weeks before that. I don’t think there was many people even infected 3-4 weeks ago. I’d have to check the news.

Add to it that viruses don’t usually live outside of a host for very long. Probably nothing to worry about.

8 Likes

Put it out in the freezing temps for a bit

6 Likes
2 Likes

I’m screwed then… wuflu for me

5 Likes

Up potted 3 clones and moved into flower ten. 2 different bcg and my BBB dbhp clone

1 Like

Attempt at re vegging @Pedro_Bann a sour strawberry. This lady stayed short and squat. Threw rock hard large buds. Smells so nice. Very impressed with this strain in general. @BogSeeds

10 Likes

Is that cut proper for a reveg? First one ever for me. I have a orange goji I want to reveg as well. While revegging I am assuming not powerful light? I have it under a bank of t5s now. And other advice?

4 Likes

Best of my black cali grapes

Have a few more females but none as impressive as last time except maybe the lady above. I am wondering if it’s because I could not secure gaia green soil… I think I need to go buy what they have there

8 Likes

I’m testing a reveg in a super Malawi Haze that just has the little buds on the bottom of the main stem. Way less than you even have there. It seems to be working. I think yours will reveg.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Orange goji 3 revegging. Gave up on 2. Main plant wasnt stretchy but all of her clones were.

11 Likes

It should revert to veg given time…Bog

Bogland72@gmail.com

8 Likes

Here’s a peculiar black cali grapes. Trich production on overdrive but little flower building…

12 Likes

Bbb dbhp @Mongobongo

Beautiful plant. Have clones of her

11 Likes

ssdd started off vigorous but it didnt translate into prolific flowering

8 Likes

Here’s a cherry queen PTK reaching for the light. I cant move the light any flipping higher

14 Likes

dude u did great! i hope u enjoy the smoke!

5 Likes