New grow. Mostly OGers gear

It’s crazy to me how tall some of these ptk crosses went. It was one of the shortest plants I’ve ever grown. Doesn’t seem to transfer into it’s offspring.

5 Likes

This on eunder hlg 550. Insane amount on this lady.

11 Likes

This one under 1000w hps

All 3 are very dominating. I can only imagine if someone grew this strain outside what would happen.

10 Likes

So nobody answered me. Do u go ahead and open the Corona led? Came from southern China. Decent amount infected there. Been in basement for almost 2 weeks in box. Good to open or am I already dead

5 Likes

Open the box just resist the urge to lick anything inside it and you’ll go good.

11 Likes

If you’ve had it 2 weeks, it was probably packed and shipped at least 1-2 more weeks before that. I don’t think there was many people even infected 3-4 weeks ago. I’d have to check the news.

Add to it that viruses don’t usually live outside of a host for very long. Probably nothing to worry about.

8 Likes

Put it out in the freezing temps for a bit

6 Likes
2 Likes

I’m screwed then… wuflu for me

5 Likes

Up potted 3 clones and moved into flower ten. 2 different bcg and my BBB dbhp clone

1 Like

Attempt at re vegging @Pedro_Bann a sour strawberry. This lady stayed short and squat. Threw rock hard large buds. Smells so nice. Very impressed with this strain in general. @BogSeeds

10 Likes

Is that cut proper for a reveg? First one ever for me. I have a orange goji I want to reveg as well. While revegging I am assuming not powerful light? I have it under a bank of t5s now. And other advice?

4 Likes

Best of my black cali grapes

Have a few more females but none as impressive as last time except maybe the lady above. I am wondering if it’s because I could not secure gaia green soil… I think I need to go buy what they have there

8 Likes

I’m testing a reveg in a super Malawi Haze that just has the little buds on the bottom of the main stem. Way less than you even have there. It seems to be working. I think yours will reveg.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Orange goji 3 revegging. Gave up on 2. Main plant wasnt stretchy but all of her clones were.

11 Likes

It should revert to veg given time…Bog

Bogland72@gmail.com

8 Likes

Here’s a peculiar black cali grapes. Trich production on overdrive but little flower building…

12 Likes

Bbb dbhp @Mongobongo

Beautiful plant. Have clones of her

11 Likes

ssdd started off vigorous but it didnt translate into prolific flowering

8 Likes