but seems that they are very sensitive
so sorry for the big reverse bro
WARNING to the people who are thinking of running them
grow them outside or in perfect conditions or don’t run them - period

Sam

8 Likes

Did it hit the DBH cross :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Well my guess is that it did hit everything. Seeds in my sour strawberry that was just cut. Underdeveloped.

5 Likes

Yeah the one marauder was a very impressive plant. Was looking so good when I left town. One of the nicest ones in there.

Usually I would of nipped it in the bud at first sign. But i work 2 weeks out 2 weeks home. These things will happen when you are a commuter with a grow at home

8 Likes

OH bum, I was about to pop some in a couple of weeks, I think I may wait, already had one hermie in this run with the Big Bang, luckily only seeded itself low down. I need a good run to get my empty jars filled so maybe I will do them September time, once I have all my jars filled with some extra as well. I was looking forward to those, it sounds like a great cross.

4 Likes

Orange goji #3

11 Likes

Cherry queen x PTK

13 Likes

VERY NICE !!! Well done !

3 Likes

@deep_rob

E10 ecsd

Smells great. So sweet. Even after the beating it took its gonna give me a decent amount of smoke

Wish I would of done a better job with those seeds

11 Likes

My wife cut down a sour strawberry a orange goji a jedi glue. Drying for a few days

6 Likes

Want to hear a report when you test them out, 3 awesome strains there !

6 Likes

@m

8 Likes

@lefthandseeds

8 Likes

Blackcali grapes

8 Likes

Orange goji @50State

10 Likes

Cant remember if I used the buy on get one corana virus free coupon with the v4 hlg 550 knock off

Should I open this package. All i can think about is the Simpson’s episode lolz

11 Likes

@lefthandseeds

Your cherry queen PTK cross is an insane producer
My wifes fav plant is your monster one. Has a solid 2 foot bud on it. The whole lady is a bud. Has anyone else ran these. Unfortunately they will be affected by the pollen the most. They were the closest and not as far along

5 Likes

Note

OG clone #2 has a tendency to stretch if not positioned correctly

Maybe move away from #2 and re veg #3 who is more compact in general

3 Likes

Every time you show pics it looks great. I haven’t grown that one, but I have been growing another CQ cross. It’s not nearly as far along though. I haven’t seen anyone else grow it yet.

5 Likes

This one was left on the outside and always under 600w mh. All very tall and many bud sites

12 Likes