@Mongobongo

19 Likes

Nice man. The serrations on the leaf look to be leaning to the BBB side. :v:

6 Likes

Beautiful work my friend :fire::fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

Time will tell if it’s a Homerun or a flop !!!:v:

7 Likes

That’s gonna be an interesting cross. I wonder if the BBB will bring the flowering time of the DBHP down a bit.

7 Likes

Shes short and stout too.

4 Likes

Sour strawberry

Real sweet smelling stem rub

Edit to mention how impressed I am with this butchy lady. Thick stem so I expect thick buds

14 Likes

@Kobracom420

Jedi glue. The weird young one was the only female. Weirdness showing up again in flowering.

8 Likes

The lowers look better. Real sparkly too for its age.

11 Likes

@lefthandseeds

Cherry queen X PTK #1 My fav out of the lot. Shes won a ticket to the up pot express today due to good behaviour. And shes purty

12 Likes

Those have really big center leaves on the 3/5 finger branches. I want to say that comes from the OMG side of the Cherry Queen. Feel like I’ve seen that in some pictures I’ve seen online before…

6 Likes

Haha the things you breeders notice. I’m a little more unsophisticated. Does it grow well? Does it produce decent? Taste and smoke qualities. That’s all I notice unfortunately. Looking forward to the smoke. I’m thinking of popping more of those fems lowland afg X dakin u gave me last year. My one buddy keeps asking if I’m growing those again. Hope you and your family are enjoying the holidays together. Cheers

9 Likes

@SamwellBB

Marauder

13 Likes

HLG 550 r2 showed up 5 seconds ago! Merry xmas to me!!!

19 Likes

It was weird growing for me as well…But, very potent… I wonder if she will end up filling out properly…

It will be interesting to see what others seeds end up doing…I do have a couple more of those seeds, so if it ends up buggered, I can send some more to you…

She looks nice and healthy though, so good job of her so far Pal…

K.

10 Likes

I still have a few. I will let her finish up. I will run her again. Very frosty on the lowers forsure.

5 Likes

22 Likes