New grow. Mostly OGers gear

Oooh that’s purdy. Can’t wait to see how you like them. I was almost instantly sold.

6 Likes

@Mongobongo

11 Likes

@Mongobongo

Earned an up pot

14 Likes

Happy lookin Youngsters!!
Merry Christmas!!

7 Likes

@50State

0range goji it’s a girl

20 Likes

e10 ecsd

18 Likes

orange goji

19 Likes

sour strawberry

17 Likes

600w hps bulb failure

7 Likes

6 inch fan failure

6 Likes

Call me ignorant here, what’s wrong with the bulb?
Color of light? I’ve got one of those to but could it be different manufacturers?

Was wondering why I had one yellower than the rest.

4 Likes

It’s so dim. It’s only glowing instead of screaming out light. Hard to tell by picture. But I can stare at this hps bulb in operation without even squinting. Usually I cant even look in the general direction

4 Likes

I normally run hortilux 6’s but I had to pick up something different cuz of “need now type situation” and it’s a bit off colored

3 Likes

I need new hortiluxs. I’m also running a lesser brand. Vivosun out of need. That being said if I contacted them they would surely send me a new one.

2 Likes

I run them hortis a long time, some of them bulbs are over 3 years old used 7 months every year.
They’re still better than the one I had to grab in a pinch

3 Likes

Light replaced. Fan is making an awful racket. New fan tomorrow. Christmas tree down and all decorations packed away. Gonna smoke this JP and enjoy my night.

Note

E10 ecsd is a male and was in flower tent. Nothing got to the stage of pollen releasing but the sour strawberry near by has some awful suspicious prematurely browning hairs…

Dead e10 ecsd

14 Likes

Looks like I snapped off the main stalk of the only female e10 X ECSD I have flowering. Just as lights went off, I’ll inspect closer tomorrow but i dont like what i did. Wasnt meant to be I guess. Damnit I won that pack as well sorry @deep_rob i dropped the ball on those

4 Likes

Take clones! I’ve heard of tape doing amazing things!

5 Likes

You can see the plant a few pics up. Already bent over. But it snapped clear through to the point it hangs down now. I could take clones. It’s a few weeks into flower though. Seems like a lot of work. I’ll take a look in the am and go from there.

5 Likes

Ahhh! Put it in water over night. Don’t want air in the vascular system.

OK, I will stop my panic attack before I knock something over.

Best to you and the ExE.

5 Likes