New Grow Reboot- newb2.0 doing newb things

Getting really good germ rates this time. The AKs are in the coco plugs in the front as I ran out of peat plugs. 2/3 are already showing tails.

4 Likes

The big one is almost 2 weeks in flower, the smaller one a week behind. They havent been topped, just tied and bent to grow horizontal. Given how early they are in flowering, should I keep training for a few more days then let them really stretch, or just let them stretch now? I’m also going to clean up some of the leaves amd weak branches. Kind of going for a scrog without a net- just didnt know when I should stop training them and just let stretch and flower?

10 Likes

Zkittles auto from fast buds ready to come down

8 Likes

2 different G99s right before they were chopped yesterday. These turned out pretty good but they were very unhealthy from the start. Got some in 1 gals ready to go into flower right away, looking forward to running this w healthy plants, I get the sense they are HEAVY fielders based on this run.

18 Likes

What size pots are these in?

2 Likes

1 gals my man.

4 Likes

Been a few weeks since I updated.

On the plants I chopped a few weeks ago: @paintedfire420 G99s, the Oregon Huckleberry in a solo cup, and the zkittlez auto, theyre now all in jars slowly getting sampled.

My tent set up for drying is a big improvement over just having them hung up in the lung room of my basement. However, I think the G99s being unhealthy most of the grow really inhibited the terps from coming thru in the finished product. The zkittlez out of them all held terps the best.

I’ve now got some Blue Snow going again, a 20 gal monster that I trained to stay flat and bushy at 5 weeks, and a 7 gal a little less trained a week behind.

I’m re-running some G99s to see if there’s a keeper in the bunch. They yielded really well in 1 gals and unhealthy. Looking for better yields and flavor with healthy plants in 3 gals.

Blue Snow

G99 in 3 gal, 2 weeks in.

14 Likes

Blue Snow, doing its thing. The one in the back is in a 7 gal and a week behind the front 20 gal but the 7 gal is already starting to turn yellow.

14 Likes

Update on the blue snow, at 8 weeks tomorrow with the bigger one in the front, 7 for the one behind it. Just cruising along

This run, I think bc I trained it flat, some of the branches are having a hard time holding up under the weight of the bud :grin:

Getting some good frost

Starting to make room in veg for my next run. I think I’m gonna clean house- probably last time for this blue snow, I already cut back to just 2 phenos of G99, thinking about getting rid of all of those too. I realized unless its something super special, I shouldnt take up the room to hold onto it otherwise I wont have room to keep looking for something extraordinary. Plus I still have more of those seeds.

Got rid of some males from the seeds I started a few weeks ago. One of @Tappy JOTI crosses and @SamwellBB Marauder. The @Mongobongo PAC x RMH gave me no males. One of the JOTI females STINKS on the stem rub!

10 Likes

Update: looking like 8 of 12 females from the @Mongobongo PAC x RMH (3/3)
@Tappy JOTI cross (2/3)
@OleReynard AK47 (1/3)
@SamwellBB Marauder (2/3)- least certain, maybe one of the females needs some more time to 100% confirm sex

Plan is to stick one of the JOTIs that stinks on a stem rub, along with one of the PAC x RMH in a 20 gal no til pot. The PACxRMH has really good vigor, structure, big leaves, and also smells a bit w the stem rub.

Got to figure out how/when I’ll flower those others remaining.

Killed off all of my remaining G99s and Blue Snow that was in veg. Working on getting that 20 gal vegged out for a couple more weeks. When the 20 gal blue snow comes down, this other will be ready to take its place. Not planning to run clones of any of these. If they turn out to be keepers I’ll need to consider some reveg after flower.

All of this is being done with the intent to get my small pot (solo cup) veg area wiped clean so I can get serious about a new project. Planning to pheno hunt the entire pack of Bodhi spirit train, find a couple males to keep, and do an open pollination for f2s to then sort thru. Long term plan is to tackle my first breeding project to work the spirit train line in the trainwreck direction with the intent to possibly inject some other trainwreck genetics in later to keep working. We’ll see how that goes! Planning to pop that pack over the weekend/next week to get this all started.

12 Likes

Tequilla shots with my gf and her bestie…horrible…horrible idea. . .hung over like SOB.

4 Likes

Awesome you went 3/3 I didn’t have the same luck and just had to kill one. But I’m l did get one lady. She tall and lanky.

One of them is tall and lanky, other 2 are pretty squat and looks like as soon as id top them, theyll bush out like crazy.

2 Likes

Horrible idea bc of the tequila or bc you were hanging w your gf’s boyfriend? (No judgement, more curious than anything!)

2 Likes

Good grief…had to edit that…good catch…her best friend…lol…if I find her bf, well, he wont be around for long…lol…we have to many rivers around here @Baltimore amirite?

4 Likes

Just leave em stinkin where there at. I wouldnt have the time for that shit. Run straight down on em like they do here. Then skip away like la dee da! Ive seen dudes pick their heads up to make sure there done then still crack em twice.

Our city watch cameras have caught horror movies. Idk if they still have the best hits of the year. Yeah thats pretty sick tho. Imagine 3rd world in America. Im so unlucky. Coulda been born on an iceberg away from the wackos. At least I was born here tho. Could be in North Korea…Omg im blessed. Hehe.

God I hate watering any more. Theae plants are slave drivers.:persevere: Later brosef. Be safe.:grin::v:

5 Likes

Hahaha, it’s 2020 and the world has broken typical relationship norms on many fronts! Figured y’all were just a bit more open than most!

4 Likes

I just got done rewatching the Wire. Such a well written show but makes me grateful I wasnt born into anything close to that. I feel for those who have.

6 Likes

Yeah. They used to get really angry when they jammed the real dope holes from cranking. They literalky were told pretty much shere to film. Now the corner was real Baltimore. Somebody in Atl aaked me if it was like the Wire. I said no its frightening because the violence is praised like a clean head shot. Or when they shot a drug dealer. Shot his mom in the precesion and his other brother at the grave site.

At my methadone clinic two guys were arguing over 10 bucks worth of pills. He started shooting and a baby girls head exploded on her moms lap down the block. It was a sad summer last year. A baby was shot in the front seat dead from an exchange. Funny as it may sound. The grandmother was so old she drove several miles before the baby slumped. She caught one through the back of her and lodged.

Its like “Bloody Everyday” all we’re missing from old ira shit is the :bomb::boom:. Thatl be next. Thank God I have no reason to walk in. When does someone have to say ok this really is more than a were all forced to live this lifestyle. I dont buy it, wont support money for drugs that perpetuate violence. Ive spent every dollar in ze dope holes until a year ago. Off that shit for good. I feel great. Not many people kick an iv habit. Tmi…:pray:

I thank God dvery night I have my life and Mom. Yall be safe and say what needs to be said every day. Everything else is a just the beautiful struggle.:blush::v:

6 Likes

Update: Put one of the PAC x RMH and the JOTI cross into the 20 gal pot. They’re vegging under my viparspectra blurple for about another week while the 20 gal blue snow finishes. Topped them this morning as well.

Pretty sure 1 more Marauder and the deep serrated JOTI cross is a male. With those 2 gone, I’ll have gotten 3/3 Marauder, 2/3 AK 47s, 1/3 JOTIs and 0/3 PAC x RMH as males.

10 Likes