New grow, seed run, first time leds

Bummer the DQ’s didn’t make it. I think they were the ones I was most interested in seeing. But the rest of your seedling cohort look happy and healthy. Onward and upward!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG! Looks like an interesting mix! I’ll pull up a seat and watch the grass grow if you don’t mind.

2 Likes

@THRESH thank you for your support.

2 Likes

@Dirtron yeah I was most interested in those as well. I’ve been running tga seeds since 2008 with jacks cleaner 2 after that I was hooked and jave grown at least 8 strains. My favorite being the Apollo 13bx. The DQ seeds were the smallest palest yellow I’ve ever seen. I only started 4. I have 6 others ill start in the future (and make an OP seed run to preserve the cheesey dankness) ill scuff the seeds and start them in paper towel instead of directly in the soil. I have nepali queen,cosmic glue,pennywise and jacks cleaner 2 still unopened from at least 4 years ago.

2 Likes

Also check out @JohnnyPotseed ’s earthworm casting germination method. I have heard only good things from people who have given it a try.

Hopefully JPS can drop in a link to it :pray: as I was unable to find it in my 30 second search…

3 Likes
5 Likes

Welcome to OG Kami, glad your here; can always use more friends.

1 Like

Plants look like they needed some nutrients so i transplanted fron 4" square pots to 2 gallon plastic pots. Humidifier coming friday.

9 Likes

yeah, I’m def here for these!

very best of luck.

3 Likes

Quick update. Plants are doing well liking the humidifier I added last week. The other day I increased the light intensity from 20% to 30%

10 Likes

Growin good! Have fun putting up your new tent. :sunglasses:

@Heliosphear thank you. Adding a 5x5 for clones seedlings and moms. Trying out a AC Infinity for the first time. I just started more seeds they are in a different topic I will be updating that post later with baby seedling shots.

3 Likes

Iv’e seen many OG’s using AC infinite, good choice. Gonna be making some more of your chili I seen in what do stoners eat any time soon? Looked delicious. Heading over to your other grow.

Have a great day.

3 Likes

Photo update. I was bending one of my slippery susans and snapped the top few nodes off. I should of cloned it but tried to splint it to no avail. Didn’t want that to happen to keep this seed run similar to each other but shit happens in mother nature as well. Everything is getting lush and side branches are growing nicely. Will try to take some cutting around xmas time.

12 Likes

great looking project _ Now that you have LED’s - you will never go back to other lights – the only thing is that you WILL up-date your grow to another LED (which is normal) I have up-dated 2x’s now

3 Likes

Wow they look great. Great job.

2 Likes

Outstanding!

1 Like

Those are looking great @kami. Great growth

1 Like

Have you any thoughts on the LEDs? They seem to be happy with it! Keep it coming! :green_heart:

1 Like

@OGSince03 I’m loving the leds and so are the plants. I’m only on 30% power right now at 24" and the plants are loving it. Getting ready to take cuttings soon and then transplant to flower. I’m really looking forward to see how the buds form. Soon I’ll be moving my 8 bulb t5 fixture to another tent and hang the second scorpion diablo light in the 5x9 tent

1 Like