New grow what's up

Right on, hope you enjoy growing again!

2 Likes

Oh hell yes I am! :raised_hands: every day the buds grow twice the size they were before. The trichomes come and go, but the smell gets stronger by the day.

Just a week ago they were only calyxes

5 Likes

Hell yes. Overgrow!!!

2 Likes

I cant wait for the growth to transition to full flower :sparkles:
In other news I just got my first tattoo :crazy_face:

Also some pics of the frost progress. They smell liks strawberry and kiwi with a heavy skunk overtone

9 Likes

It’s been a bit, so I thought I’d add a progress update.

Edit: the auto smells like Blueberries and skunk. A nice sweet skunk aroma

The buds on the auto are getting dense finally and just starting to cone up the tops.

The photo hasn’t sexed itself yet. It’s at 9 fingers per leaf now though, so 🤷 it’s happy apparently. I ignore it, fail the fim/top, no gradual transition to outside, hydrophobic coco coir medium, no nutrients at all, and strangest of all is shroom spores were added one day when I was fucked up and not thinking. :expressionless: so yeah it’s a experimental grow. Both use shroom spores to take over the fungal dominance. For a time the pots were both a giant cake full of white mycelium. They were ancient years old syringes, so I wasn’t going to grow those ones and decided a experiment was a better way when fucked up. Good thing it worked out sheesh.

5 Likes

your entire container is growing beautifully wild. do you harvest and use the green onions and mint?

also regarding your tattoo, i have to wonder whether you’ve been hit by murphy’s law a few times. the font you chose at least makes it light-hearted and sorta like “whattaya gonna do, eh?” lol. i imagine you have a story or three. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Many stories yes. I harvest the green onions regularly, the catnip I let go wild, the lemon balm just established, the hairy vetch holds things upright in the wind, and the sweet marjoram i haven’t done much with. No recipes called for it yet.

Update time:
The auto is dank af and the photo is growing nicely maintaining 9 finger leaves. Short update today, but nothing of note is happening past terpene development and a daily smell change. The auto smells like berries, skunk, musk, and pine. So sorta like a wild berry kush phenotype lol.

2 Likes

They seem to power through hot conditions :raised_hands: I’m glad I popped the auto from spain for sure! It may take its sweet time, but now that it’s adjusted to the move its been back to frosty and pungent :yum: tbe photo definitely needs a bigger pot soon. The plan is to pot it in the big pot once the auto finishes. In the meantime the photo isn’t fully slacking. It’s a thirsty plant. I water it twice a day at least just to keep up with the root ball. It soaks it up like a sponge and the pot is dry af after a few hours. Once it’s time for transplant I expect a growth explosion. The rest of the plants love the soil and thrive on neglect lol :laughing: I have to water conservatively because right below me they have a grill on the porch illegally. I’m not trying to be a dick. My plants only need so much water and he’s not causing any fires so far lol. Though he’s pushing it with that new 14 inch grill. Fuck the amount of smoke it makes is insane. The plants do seem to love it, so free CO2 bombs lol :laughing:

5 Likes

:astonished: omg omg omg I can grow seeds from Zelda line again :sob: :tired_face: :heart_eyes: i just recovered my old seed stash. Zeldas seeds too are in there. I won’t grow them, but keep them as reminders of what not to do next time

2 Likes

The auto is doing amazing and so far it doesnt seem like it even close to finished. It’s budding calyx on top of each other all over and overgrowing its expectations. It’s an auto going well past 3 months. It sprouted on 4/20 and it’s only now just past preflower stage. I’m glad i could stunt it in a way that extended its life, but i kinda want to know what I did…

2 Likes

The catnip flowers have done a good job and have attracted parasitic wasps to my garden. I saw one yesterday pollinating the catnip. Things are tiny AF.

There definitely seems to be some foxtailing, but this heat has been unreal, so I’m just surprised I have dense buds at all on there. It’s been focusing on the lowers I found out and that’s why the tops are slowed down. :snail: it’s stinking up the area around the apartment lollll in great news I haven’t had to pick off any flies in a week now. The buds do get rained on however, so I’m always worried about rot. It’s not obvious in my pictures, but there’s 3 tops closely packed together.

the lowers are finally not slacking :raised_hands:

I got a hanging planter for the photo. On close inspection it seems to be female. No clusters and only calyx shaped presex traits. Time will tell.

though that black spot bugs me.

I’m also growing tomatoes my sister gave me in the starting pots lol. Just a pint or so of soil. :laughing: one is already making 2 tomatoes at a pretty rapid pace. They should be transplanted soon though. The wind is too brutal for the tiny pots to stay upright.

3 Likes

Some new progress. The auto maybe is close to harvest. Or the heat has stressed it out. It’s been very hot out the last couple of weeks.

7 Likes

Well now I have to water at least once a day or the photo wilts. Ah well. Before long I’ll be chopping Lilith. I finally named my auto.

1 Like

The stem on this girl is getting thick :heart_eyes:

Getting chonky

6 Likes

Well I found some webbing forming on Lilith. I may have to chop her to save her if there’s spidermites trying
Update: I was paranoid from past experiences with mites.

Maybe the parasitic wasps did something lol :laughing: i have one I can see at any time of the day at least. Where there’s one there’s more. They’re attracted to my catnip flowers. Or it could be a positive to bald faced hornets nesting about 10 feet above the pot… I’m glad bees, wasps, yellow jackets, and spiders somehow love me even if I handle them. It’s one peace of mind. I can basically just talk to them like people and rather than fear I express a strong adrenaline response with stifled aggression. Maybe they sense that and respect my respect for their lives. I’d rather not be stung by a bald faced hornet. Especially with how I was 2 inches away from one to get a good look at it for identification. I memorized it by the time it flew away supposedly at my request. I still think there’s more to it than bees and wasps understand human language. I’m doing something. Idk what yet.

1 Like

In other news Lilith started growing sugar leaves again. I thought she was close to done, but she’s heat stressed from her roots being cooked every night thanks to my downstairs neighbor making a fire pit in his grill every fucking night. :expressionless: I can feel painful heat from above the porch boards. If I wanted to be a dick I wouldn’t warn him about the inspection in a day or so. Lol I’m being a dick :crazy_face: :rofl: fuck his grill obsession. He’s not setting the porch on fire. Let alone the house. There’s an abandoned used motor oil bin left at our place too he just throws his coals near and sometimes on. Dude’s a savage and has to stop his shit asap. Lilith is still growing and I just have to water her when he’s grilling. What’s he going to do? Complain I’m growing weed with the approval of my landlord? :laughing: I could just call the fire marshal on him if i felt like it. Do an anonymous call saying I’m a neighbor across the street concerned :sweat_smile: as you know he’ll ask. I live in a ghetto now. One with a reputation for keeping to yourself, so I’m not taking chances if i call authorities. I’d rather
There be a snitch than lose my house to an idiot burning the porch slowly. I bet the underside of my porch is charred.

1 Like

Now in a non dramatic post lilith is doing well. Just stressed out from the post above details. The 25 gallons of soil needs about 3 gallons of water a day. If I go 4-5 gallons and saturate the soil it lasts 3 days before the plants wilt. Though these pics say chopping day is soon if not today… about 25% amber

The photo is doing well also. She’s a girl and i filmed her and tied her stems apart to try and stimulate the tops to make as many as possible. If I get 2 I get 2. If i fucked up the fim like before it’ll make a single top again, but delay growing back to veg stage. I added acid loving fertilizer from happy frog to the soil to help maintain soil health.

5 Likes

Very minimal growth for lilith. She’s getting close to harvest finally :raised_hands:

The fimming went well so far as I can see. The spreading apart of the top leaves helped I think :thinking:

Sorry pics are limited here. I have 32mp as my minimum pixel depth, so 🤷 13mp limit is screwing me over.
Someone told me they think this is my best grow yet lol. I’ll try to take the compliment, but I still think Amanda/Highlander was my best one. Idc that she made 1 bud.

2 Likes

there are probably some easy-to-use online image resizers that you can upload your images to and they’ll spit back something in lower res. or if you let me know whether you’re using mac or windows, i can look around for a lightweight image resize program to recommend.

1 Like