New Jersey Poll Marijuana

Washington State also does not allow home growing of cannabis.
But at least they are now working on fixing this egregious abridgment of basic freedom.

5 Likes

I began what became my lifelong hobby of growing plants in NJ in the spring of 1970.
Alpine Boy Scout camp in Alpine NJ, we put in several guerrilla plots which produced very little from the sativa bagseed we planted. Too sativa, too far north.

Eventually I learned how to find plants that were able to attain sufficient ripeness at latitude 40.8 in Warren County NJ. The biggest, most vigorous, in ground plants that I have ever grown were in the native, un-amended soil in Warren County NJ.

I subsequently grew cannabis in 4 other US States, and they all fell short of the robust flowers that I grew in the Garden State.

That is why NJ is still near and dear to my heart, which breaks when I see the overbearing, draconian restrictions in place currently.

Cannabis is not legal unless you can grow your own.

7 Likes

Warren gets a we bit chilly up there I use to deliver vape juice to a shop up there in Passaic county winter times where a trip all them windy roadsā€¦ The views up there are always awesome

I hope these laws change sooner or later i just messaged a woman she works for the Coalition of NJMMP where supposed to meet up sometime soon over coffee to see how we could file a law in putting into act that every dispensary needs a secondary test performed on there products before distributing to the public or at least allowing medical patients to have there ā€œmedicalā€ tested to see if there is underlying pesticides in there products that they may or may not be distributing to us patients :man_shrugging:

but i do believe if we all get our heads together we can fight back and make things a little more difficult for the ones already in the business as we are actually creating more jobs :smiley: lol Cura leaf sells usualy from the one kid that works there usually 4 lbs a day so
$60 an 1/8 - $100 a 1/4
$60 for .5g cart
:moneybag:

1 Like

Well shit, looks like Iā€™ve got a reason to visit my dad.(whose probably none to happy about this)

2 Likes

Still no date date the bill is still not signed !:triumph::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::hot_face:
The Governor wants penalties for under age use , yet our rite to buy weed legally which we voted for is still not allowed
A big shout out to the NJ weed man who sold weed in his store front on Jan 1 at 12. : 01 am When we the people have said itā€™s legal
We ended this prohibition on marijuana but look at the restrictions
Compared to other legal states itā€™s far from where we need to be
And No Home Grow in NJ at the prices the people who need there meds canā€™t afford them whatā€™s the choices meds or rent or food! what the problem is is too many people want there piece of the $$$$$ tax Money :moneybag:

We do need better representation in the local level
Call your local elected officials and ask them how do you stand on these issues then vote accordingly

FREE THE WEED

7 Likes

Itā€™s ashame this state but here is the weed man in action over here in seaside he is one cool :cat2:

I seen him at the red light all sudden windows roll down and a plume comes out it was priceless lol

3 Likes

Bro I love this guy lol

1 Like

He is a true fighter. Much respect goes to him always in court house fighting for our rights and freedom to grow

2 Likes

Heā€™s got a smoke generator in the back of the 420 Interceptorā€¦ Ed is an American hero! He is the Rosa Parks of our times, Iā€™m glad I got a chance to meet him

3 Likes

Well the Governor signed the bill and we should officially be legal mid February
Now for the next step

5 Likes

Anyone else from Jerzee ???
Shout out from the Garden State

Canabisius

2 Likes

What exit :rofl:

2 Likes

exit 16E :wink:

2 Likes

89 lol :joy:

The Governor is spineless politician he keeps all of us waiting For his Majesty to act

1 Like

82 here :shushing_face:

1 Like

might sell my sun system 315 LEC
Im not even using anymore :confused: if anyone is interested $300

1 Like

lived in jersy for like 5 years, ocean city, sommers point

2 Likes

Iā€™ll ask around bro :+1:

1 Like

Itā€™s a really nice area I am more central

2 Likes