New member 2x doc hollidayxc99 and 2x jungle spice black domina

Welcome to OG. Anyone who has ODB as their profile pic is allright in my book.

8 Likes

Shuswap
Nice looking tent man good luck
great people here bro.

5 Likes

The struggle is real my friend…Haha…Water weighs 2.2 pounds per liter…I feel for you Buddy…
On the island here, the rippers, and Elk, were the biggest problem, then the bears, smelling, but not finding the fish furt in my pots…Haha, looking for a five foot plant, that was punted 30 ft from where I left them, clawed to shit…

Look forward to your growing adventures Smoke…

K.

7 Likes

Lol I had my experience with bears elk and rippers this year. Every water jug I left in the bush for extra supply would end up punctured with chew marks

3 Likes

Definitely seems that way! should have joined long ago!

4 Likes

I don’t listen to Hip Hop very often, but ODB was legit, and got killed for speaking the truth…

K.

2 Likes

Welcome @ShuswapSmoke even though I’m new I still like to say hi to new members. Nice sounding crosses you got going on there. :thumbsup:

6 Likes

@lefthandseeds do you have a guestimate on finishing time for the Jungle spice x Black Domina
I am day 50 today

2 Likes

There are a few people here who have grown it. I would guess 60-65 days.

2 Likes

Hey Guys,
Still waiting on a battery to install in my phone along with screen. Wanted to be able to get better pics as the days are winding down, and to be honest I am not impressed with the wyze cameras performance.
Today I am on day 53 wih the Jungle Spice x Black Domina and 49 for the Doc Hollidaysxc99. I

This Is the JSxbd

This is the Dhxc99

I am leaving Sunday morning and returning the 2nd, so debating on if I should start flush Saturday night or when I get back. I was pushing them hard at 1.8 ec, but have slowly dialed it back over the past week and running at 1.2 ec now. What do you guys think? unfortunately it flush or no flush on all 4

9 Likes

Just dropped some new seeds today to run after my cycle I have in veg after these. I will be running 2 of each when the times comes, so I am popping 5x Orange Goji and 5x Oregon huckleberry x Pink animal crackers which I received from @Mongobongo

7 Likes

So I chopped My tent yesterday. After getting hit with a 44 hour power outage and cold temps it was time. I found a few seeds but no nanners?
The ones hanging are Dhxc99 The bottom row is filled too with the Jsxbd. I took a freezer bag of lower, under developed buds from each strain, to make bubble with and press some rosin. With about a qp per plant hanging. I got a little nervous and jumped the gun with an early flush before going away over the holidays, totally missed the window but still worked out well. I would say total about 6 ounces per plant. This next run will hopefully go a lot smoother, I think I figured out most of the kinks of the dtw in coco system.

Now I just scrogged my next run with is another run of the same, Giving them a couple days to recover then I will be flipping and Training them up through the second net.

This Run they are all being flipped together at the same time, too much of a headache on the last one having various flip times and running a single reservoir system.

8 Likes

Great growing! Plants look excellent!
What size tent are you flowering in, 3x3?

2 Likes

Looks like a nice haul. Your DH99 has so much more colour then the phenos I got. I’m curious to hear about your smoke report. :v:

3 Likes

a 60x48 2 in 1 tent. 4x4 flow area and 2 levels in 1x4 for veg

4 Likes

So just finished trimming. I got back 861g, 78 g of good trim and 2 half freezer bags I pulled off to make live bubble. Unfortunately with the power outage and cold I dealt with some hermies, 2 of the plants went into the freezer and I will make bubble with them later, I ended up with 467g of good smoke though!

7 Likes

Dhxc99 dried and trimmed @paintedfire420

And Jungle spice x Black Domina @lefthandseeds

19 Likes

I also pressed 10g of good trim Into some amazing dabs!

10 Likes

That bud looks nice man! Great job with it.

6 Likes

That’s for the hookup dude! Had some issues late in flower but ended up with lots of good stuff, flower, bubble etc. The next one are filling the net nicely!

6 Likes