New member 2x doc hollidayxc99 and 2x jungle spice black domina

Yes Sir, its pretty wild!

2 Likes

Well done, you’re need to start carrying a machete into there in a couple weeks :hocho:

6 Likes

Busy couple weeks with the weather getting nicer, so I haven’t been able to post but here is a follow up.
Day 33 of flower, its getting dense in there!

This Is a doc hollidayxc99 bud

Have a great month of March everyone!

14 Likes

They look great, I took down my DHXC99 or Big Nosed Kate, as he is calling it, yesterday, It came out great, so I stuck another couple of 4 week old clones back in the flower room for some more :slight_smile:

4 Likes

my brother and my friends love it! So do I. I gave away a few cuts to guys that have room for moms! I have Oregon huckleberry x pink animal crackers and orange goji coming up. I never do more then 2 runs of a strain back to back

5 Likes

did you have some purple, what day did you chop?

3 Likes

I am sitting here looking at it it has no purple and it got low temp exposure as the heater died 3 weeks before finish which was last Sunday when it got chopped. Going to do a final trim and jar on it today ready for curing.

6 Likes

I had a catastrophic failure while I was away out of town. The mrs ran my res dry for 3 days and all 4 babies parished. Have a toke for them please

5 Likes

Aw shit man that sucks. Have some mothers still?

2 Likes

no I started some Oregon huckleberry xpink animal crackers and orange goji, they showed pistils on the 30th so 5 days into flower. I gave some cuts to 2 different guys of the others and still have some beans on hand

5 Likes

Damn that’s too bad. Hopefully they’ll have some (bug free) cuttings for ya!

1 Like

I’d rather pop new beans than take in outside cuts, personally. I give away cuts to get their trim and underdeveloped buds to make bubble hash , then rosin

2 Likes

Looking good my friend.
keep it up. peace.

2 Likes

wow, Gorgeous flower bro!! I have some C99 x Guava and some C99 x Carmel Candy Kushto run outdoors here.Im stoked.
Let us know how she smokes!!!
Good job!

6 Likes

I have some beans of the OH x PAC as well as some 4way of StarFighter / Sour D / Dosidos and Snow Lotus Im excited to rock. Same as straight Oregon Huckleberry. They all gettn dropped in water today.

Good luck with these genetics, Ill def keep this marked to see how she all turns out.
G/L bro.

1 Like

I think I will start another thread for those. I lost all my girls a little while ago, and I don have either of them running anymore. The ones I lost were my second round though. So the dhxc99 smokes amazing makes some killer flower rosin, but the bubble hash was meh and yield was shit. The jungle spice x black domina is nice mellow smoke but if yield crazy high on bubble and returned that amazing rosin above.

2 Likes

the one guy I gave clones to, told me before he had dipped 4 clones he gave me of la confidential a couple year ago. I ended up buying avid, floramite and hot an predator mites to clean up that mess. Since I have not taken in outside cuts, and don’t really plan on it

4 Likes

Hey @ShuswapSmoke I do agree. So far I haven’t brought in any outside clones but I am considering it on a limited basis. I think if I do a cleaning it should be ok. I hope.

2 Likes

My condolences brother. :pleading_face: That C99 is stunning!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes