New tent new start humidity issues already

The one 8 inch is a super powerful exhaust for my veg tent. It should definitely not be like that. I had it sitting on a table but I think I’m gonna use real 90 s and go over all my lines. I gor my rh at 48-52 now

4 Likes

The crab man cometh

1 Like

I have one crazy question. Does humidity come up through concrete? I’m having some crazy rh readings. I’m not sure or how to explain. I never have I had this problem. @Pigeonman I have fans everywhere. In the tents the rh is low. I’m lost at this point.

Yes but only if it’s unsealed. Shouldn’t be happening in a house.
I’m sorry if you answered before but I didn’t see it: are you venting outdoors?

1 Like

Your good. I’m not in my house. I’m venting in and out. I think you did give me a reply. Was curious. I had to put a few down. The clones where bad. The moisture up take seems slow. I do have the air on dehydrator mode. We have had a lot of rain. I could be getting sweat from the floor. I’ll seal it. If I’m having lock out in don’t see how.

1 Like

5 Likes

Ever since I ran the line outside the whole basement is so much nicer :heart_eyes: it’s not that same heavy air that was coming out of the veg tent getting sucked right back in my flower tent :upside_down_face: so happy to get it straight! It’s been almost 2 weeks so I say it’s fixed. But now I am faced with the curing delema! How do I keep 60 and 60 rh n temp for 14 to 16 days straight in a 4 x 7 ? About to buy this portable air conditioner/ dehumidifier./ everything !!! I’ll post pics soon :crazy_face:

1 Like

Thanks everyone who commented ! I appreciate :pray: every single post!

1 Like

I’m sorry I missed the big show they look gorgeous. The colors are on time

1 Like

Not mine outdoor Im. Asking for a friend. Looks like botritis to me but idk.