Newbie first autofem blue dream journal

I’m gonna put the autos into 3 gallons in black gold soil and leave them the whole time. As soon as they get a real set of leaves. I think the revegs are gonna go to 7 gallons cuz that’s what I have in stock

1 Like

I have an RO machine and I stopped using it because I’m not sure what nutrients I need to add back to the water. Like I said chemicals make me nervous right now without a lot of experience

1 Like

Sounds like we need to start you off with soil recipes so you won’t have that worry or need of chemicals

2 Likes

I would love that. Everything I’ve seen is so complicated and/or pricey to gather all the stuff

1 Like

Ya your definitely going to want to transplant into 5 gallons but they are not over 3 months old yet so transplant at your own leasure

Ok give me a minute to pull some up. . .

1 Like

Getting a 2nd set of real leaves now! Gonna repot as soon as it cools down here.

5 came up! Gave #6 a bit of water, but it’s not gonna sprout. Need to give up hope

5 Likes

Check her out then! Was it a dud?

Must have been a dud. I got 2 free. So no real loss I guess

1 Like

You win some you lose some :wink: thank goodness for freebies

1 Like

Why are you wanting to 're pot ?

Because 3 gallon pots are great for plants that are up to 3 months old anything longer you really wanna go 5 gallon or you risk stunting your plant. And anything longer than 8 months you’d want 10 gallon

1 Like

Are you guys talking about up potting these ?

Yes @Sunvalley the babies and also some crazy revegging regular seeds (not autos)

1 Like

I have some revegging plants in 3 gallon bags that have gone crazy and the stalks have doubled in size around. I was gonna move them into 7 gallons

1 Like

Ok ok … Yeah let them babies go a while longer to get those roots established … I agree your bigger plants can be up potted though :sunglasses: :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Yeah, I was gonna let the babies grow for a bit, get a few more leaves :sunny:

1 Like

I do believe that I should move the babies out into full sun tmw though. They are getting quite a bit of shade right now. I’m just hoping that I don’t burn them

Figured you’d know the deal hehe … I generally let those little black pots get as full of roots as possible before transplanting.

1 Like

@Sunvalley theres bad and good things to that way imo but when going from a controlled environment to outdoors yes absolutely!