Newbie first autofem blue dream journal

@Meesh pick a day off when you can watch them. . .They should be plenty hardened off but you will want to watch them just incase

1 Like

You mean putting them in the direct sun?

Yes sorry lol. . . If you can put them were they will get the morning light more than the afternoon light, that would be best

My garden faces south so they have been getting hot morning sun from the start. I just have them back there where there is tree shade on south and garage to the north. Assuming they are getting all the light from the east

Five hours of direct sunlight a day is enough to promote healthy growth.

1 Like

Ok Iā€™m lost thought we were talking about roots and up potting ā€¦ my bad lol Iā€™ll go back to bed :sleeping: :laughing:

1 Like

And I prefer morning sun because the plant responds more to morning sun then afternoon sun

We were and then I wondered if I should put the babies in full sun yet? Sweet Dreams!

1 Like

Its 8.21am here ā€¦ Iā€™m up in up ā€¦ just wish summer would hurry up and he here ā€¦ been a a cold one this year

1 Like

Were they sprouted outdoors ? The babies ā€¦

1 Like

Oh right! You are on the opposite hemisphere. How cold does it get there in Winter?

Yep. just like you see them sprouted outside

Itā€™s generally bearable actually ā€¦ but this year notā€¦ weā€™ve been hitting zero and his below this year at nights. Days are awesome for the most part sunny and no rainā€¦ but weā€™re high altitude so as soon as that Sunā€™s slighty blocked you feel it hehe

1 Like

Damn burning up over here freezing over there. . . Well lady and gent I believe were screwed hehe

2 Likes

I sprout all my seeds outdoorsā€¦ nothing beats natureā€¦ pretty sure those of yours should be hardy enough by now for whatever your sun has

1 Like

I didnā€™t realize it got so cold there. Is it because of the altitude? Always thought that you had a more temperate climate. We are coming off of a 2 day heat wave. Iā€™d prefer zero degrees about now

1 Like

Climates are very erratic now, I agreeā€¦ tbh weā€™ve hardly even had a proper spring in years ā€¦ we have a weekā€™s spring then boom full on summerā€¦ then 2 months later winter comes back for a couple weeks ā€¦Yeah weā€™re fucked :joy:

1 Like

Lol you wonā€™t come Winter when its horrible and @Sunvalley is burning up

2 Likes

I didnā€™t seem to have any problems sprouting the babies outside.

2 Likes

Weā€™ve been in a drought for at least 5 years now. Before last year it was summer for 3 years straight. I could go for some heavy rain and cool days. Right now Iā€™m just looking at the 80ā€™s indefinitely.

1 Like