Niburan's Second Grow

so… like: ?

3 Likes

:smile: heh. I like both… was just thinking with the first, if it’s going on a shirt or hat it’d need to be white…& well, I’m a dirty bastard so black is always good. heheh

:evergreen_tree:

lol wasn’t even thinking shirt design, more labels for mylar bags… but now you got me thinking… lol

2 Likes

Another update picture time! :smiley:

7 Likes

I may be overly hopeful and optimistic… but so far the 2 on the right are squat and bushy, so I’m hoping they’re female, In which case that just leaves the Agent K and Yeti OG x Headband second container for chance of males to pollinate. Wouldn’t mind the Agent K male… coffee or citrus pheno sounds like decent donor genes.

2 Likes

Yet another growing update:

4 Likes

everybody’s doin better in there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ordered new light, ventilation system and stuff from Amazon, should be here between now and the 21’st… so hopefully will have some proper gains in yield :smiley:

and yes, I found a Lord of the Rings grinder :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

Another update pic

A little worried how I’m gonna train so all them get some space lol

10 Likes

Your logo looks great @Niburan Any chance you could make me a cannacrab logo for when I start my logs and seed runs? :sunglasses:

:crab: :atom:

2 Likes

those babies down low would appreciate elevation :levitate: on a milk-crate.

:laughing: :airplane_departure:

3 Likes

yeah, trying to find something of suitable height to elevate them is the problem right now lol.
I think what started the conundrum is that I didn’t realize the blue ice was autoflowering, until after I germinated it, so it quickly stretched while the rest were just starting veg.

2 Likes

sure, just pm me an idea of how ya want it

3 Likes

Waiting for my new light to come in Sunday, then while installing it, I’ll probably move things around so there’s more light availability.

A giant mutant crab riding a giant joint like a dolphin!!!

3 Likes

lol not quite, but i did send him 2 variants, so we shall see :smiley:

1 Like

Aaaaand, another update… Trimmed the bottom 2 overly branching branches (the only cutting I’ll be doing on this one, since auto), and started training it closer… Giving the others a little more light.

5 Likes

Stem rub on the Blue ice is VERY citrus, small bit of citrus on the Orange Durban. Romulan Headband is starting to smell pretty skunky on stem rub, and the other 2 are too small yet for smell production on the stem.

3 Likes

Picture flood incoming… btw, stem rub on the Blue Ice is definitely like a ruby red grapefruit. Had to bend the main cola down (low stress of course, since auto)… was trying to make friends with the light…

7 Likes

Wish fulfilled @cannabissequoia :wink: little ones elevated

9 Likes