Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

6 up…:+1:
Gonna let em go for a while and around mid-late Feb., will put in 1 gallon pots and flower.
You can see 1 seed wasn’t as trong as the other 5.

8 Likes

Im a fan of the see through cups aswell for seedlings makes it easy to see when to water

4 Likes

Loving the updates guys/gals

Keep up the good work

Still wouldnt mind seeing some Grape Runtz Candy, Terpanese etc… Still havent had an update from some people… They know who they are :grinning:

6 Likes

Terpanese = Terp Bomb x Runtz bx

Some late flower shots pics taken end of week 8

With this project, we really wanted to show case the ridiculous pineapple/lemon terps found in the terp bomb mom. The Runtx bx male has proven itself and adds its own unique components i.e. structure, nose etc… But holy !@#$ the Terps… The Terps COME thru in this one

This pheno is a great mix… Hints of Lemon\Pineapple\Funk, smells faintly like the mom. Drools are in order.

If ANY one has these PLEASE share with us…

I’ve got a couple more finishing up in the coming weeks…

25 Likes

I feel like ive been out of likes for almost 2 days now, but I tried liking everything I just saw above :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Day 16. Candy Cake Punch :birthday: They are coming along nicely
Normal growth :chart:

11 Likes

17 Likes

So. It’s about damn time I did a good update. Sorry for the delay @NugLifeFarms420. So to start off I must say there’s great uniformity between the girls. Great job with these nuglife. So I’ll start with the indiana bubblegum I have. Great fruity smells so far. I can’t get enough of how sweet they smell. Great structure and bud growth. They already have insane frost coverage on them.

18 Likes

Those are looking good guys got mine going too just broke ground yesterday . Hope mine look like that.

3 Likes

Next up is the grape candy runtz. I’m going to try to get a clone or 2 off lower branches. I feel like I dropped the ball on these and did a disservice to nug life. Stretch on these girls was insane and I had my light stationary. I finally got my adjustable hangers so I was able to raise the light today. I would still like to get a cut and run it again proper. Like I said these babies stretched to the sky. I feel these girls will have golf ball nugs. Not much in the way of smells and not as a pronounced crystal coverage as the bubblegum. It could be my fault because they grew into the light. They could also just have a longer flowering time. I’ll know soon.

And a couple pics of the tent with the light raised as high as it will go.

21 Likes

Some info on the Grape Runtz Candy

The mom used, Grape Sorbet from Thug Pug can get tall. She can also be finicky down the stretch as far as what and how much to feed her. Not too much so that a novice cant handle. The rewards are some really foul smelling tall/long buds that arent that dense but they pack a punch.

Sucks she got out of control on you.

Thanks for the updates

7 Likes

Grape Runtz Candy 1 and 2 put in 12/12 to sex

took a few clones off each and hopefuly end up with 2 ladies that become keepers

14 Likes

Fair warning she will get tall on you :grin:

5 Likes

Like nuglife said they really will. However those leaves on medismokes look far more indica than mine. @NugLifeFarms420 was the grape sorbet you used sativa dom, and what was the flowering time on her.

1 Like

ok lol thank you for the heads up there about 2 feet ish and i have on;y 7 foot height. might top them then or bend her lol

1 Like

Definitely more Sativa leaning. 10-11 weeks flowering on the mom

3 Likes

Thank you. I believe mine are grape sorbet phenos. Another 7 weeks to go then. I feel they’ll still turn out to be gems.

2 Likes

2ft tall already, they will double that for sure

1 Like

Any info on the Bam-Bam & Pebbles (Flintstones x Toyz) seeds you can share?

1 Like

Flintstones was hunted by a close friend. Bred by Ali G

The mom is indica dom. Short, fast flowering dense. Semi mold resistant.
Imo keepers will lean more towards the Runtz in structure and smell.

donated the mom to a growmie so these are one and done. Hope to find some gems in the progeny

3 Likes