Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

All I can say is dam nuts.

3 Likes

ya i just hate killing them because there so nice and smelly. but had to be done. if it was summer i would have taken them some where to grow and collect the pollen

1 Like

I’m looking forward to growing the Deathrow Runtz. As soon as the current run finishes it’s on. It’s a seed making run so I need some smoke! That Terp Bomb strain sounds interesting. I’ll keep my eyes peeled.

2 Likes

All 6 are up…the helmets are gone and all leaves on all seedlings are catching rays!
:sunny::droplet::palm_tree:
6x Bab-Bam & Pebbles (Flintstones x Runtz) reg.
Calling this day 2’ish

12 Likes

I ran Lucas formula for most my growing years works great

3 Likes

Some more Terpanese phenos (Terp Bomb x runtz bx)

A recurring theme with this hybrid is an intense lemon, pineapple, tart profile with a hint of spice. And I’m not the most descriptive person :smile: The smell is really unique.

Truly an impressive hybrid. If I could complain about any thing, it would be the node spacing but the nugs are dense, and the terps alone will leave you drooling. Both of these phenos are solid with my fav being the ladder. Check out the calyx, nice and swollen.

If you are sitting on these, they should be prioritized. You will be very impressed

Take care! :+1:

23 Likes

this one’s been pretty funky the whole time so far but steady growth it’s still colder than I’d like in the grow room so my led veg tent is kinda roughing it these 2 are just recovering from transplant the other day. Crasher runtz.

14 Likes

Bubblegum Runtz

Thanks again for the seeds @NugLifeFarms420 :pray::grinning:

21 Likes

She is with child :thinking: :grinning:

6 Likes

I may have let a male Alien OG have a little fun with her :sweat_smile: lol

11 Likes

That sounds interesting… :+1:

5 Likes

Bubalien Runtz :smiley:

5 Likes

Haha I was wondering what was going on with the bud development . Sounds like a good cross good luck

4 Likes

me too :thinking:

2 Likes

So things are moving along pretty good. I’m loving the crystal coverage on the grape candy runtz. I think there some special plants. Buds on the Indiana bubblegum are bigger, but I think that’s just going to be because of the shorter flowering time. Next week I’ll start them on bud booster and see how they respond.

Grape candy runtz

Indiana bubblegum

16 Likes

Glad to see this posted so recently.

They don’t look like much yet but I’m confident they will get John Connor this time around.

5 Likes

Thought this might be the place to show two of the Root Beer Rum Cakes I recently popped. If not, more than happy to delete.

11 Likes

are any “testers” available ?

I will be starting these seeds tomorrow! I’ll keep you guys updated!

9 Likes

Recruitment for testers will begin again n the coming weeks. Full disclosure. You MUST have documented a FULL grow and provide a link.

Only one test grow completed since Sept 2021 @DannylovesCannabis so… I’m gonna be very selective this time around outside of testing every thing myself.

Hope this helps

14 Likes