Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

9 Likes

hoping i didnt cause you to be jaded… only two out of 5 survivors ended up male. im sure no one was more disapointed than me.

What’s the minimum time I could veg the DR you think? I’d like to start a couple to slide in with the other grow. I have another light but not a dedicated grow space. Maybe I could clean a closet. It’s dead of winter and my old house can get chilly in a couple of rooms.

Is that the typical structure for it in those pics? Does it need any topping or just let it do it’s thing? Sorry, I’m baked, ha. I’m trying to justify starting a few right away. Where there’s a will there’s a way.

@204medismoke no one in particular. just some rambling…

@GMan not sure which hybrid you’re referring to?

3 Likes

Deathrow Runtz.

2 Likes

4-6 weeks should be sufficient. min veg times, maybe shoot for the ladder. but its all preference

hope that helps

2 Likes

did anyone flat out take your beans and run and not make any posts? think its always good to know who is here for community and who are free loaders lol

7 Likes

It becomes apparent pretty quick! Haven’t run my NLF gifted seeds yet but looking forward to running them soon! Skynet coming soon!

2 Likes

Crasher Toyz chugging along. Seem to be healthy but a bit slow, upping the feed a lil.

12 Likes

Day 7 of flower of the Indianna Bubblegum x Runtz bx

14 Likes

I’d be willing to run testers for you, hmu

My last Nuglife farms beans were used for a charity event, I can shoot the guy a message and see if hes popped the Grape Sorbet cross yet.

One of the Deathrow or T-1000 wil be used in my next event in about a month. I think I might hold one pack for a rainy day though.

3 Likes

Put the Goomah in water to pop them tomorrow.
I kept going back and forth on if I was going to do hydro or not on these testers.
While hydro is unique and my main way to grow, it doesn’t allow you to see the metabolism of the plant because In hydro the plants always eating and growing. So I feel like soil will give a proper baseline to how these plants will grow.
I’m using Michigan Made Mix with growers recharge!

5 Likes

Dropped yesterday, popped into soil today!

11 Likes

Been doing research on the strains in Goomah to know what to prepare for… I’ve grown crosses of most of the strains!
Goomah is Trench coat #2 (Gorilla Glue x Sherbert x Cement Shoes) x toyz (face off of x runtz) the cement shoes is the only thing in trench coat I’ve not grown. But I have smoked it! Super couch locked when I did! Also same with the face off, never grown it but I smoked it enough to know I love it!
I like to take guesses at what the bud will turn out like, I’m guess with these it’ll be nice golf ball buds with not a lot to trim!

6 Likes

Day 29 Candy Cake Punch .

All four plants are coming along.

14 Likes

Looking good! How long are you planning to veg?

1 Like

One of six is already above ground!!!

8 Likes

A couple days late but things are looking great. I’m thinking about another 3 weeks for the indiana bubblegum runtz and maybe 5 for the grape candy runtz. I’ll have some more detailed photos come this weekend when I have some more time.

Even the fan leafs are becoming coated.

21 Likes

Loving the look on those man!

3 Likes