Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

It’s that time of the week. Heading into the home stretch on the bubblegum runtz. Still a few weeks out on the grape candy runtz. The weight these babies are putting on is crazy. I tried to take a few plants out to take some close pics and everything started falling over. Tomorrow I’ll stake what I can and get some good pics of the plants I didn’t today.

The aftermath of me moving the plants

I’ll have another detailed update either Sunday or Monday.

24 Likes

23 Likes

LOOKING GOOD

Just had a minute to go over the updates and they are looking great! :fire:

No seriously, these are coming along nicely. The runtz bx hybrids have proven to be something unique.

I appreciate the efforts :pray:

12 Likes

Day 1 of veg today have four seeds up and going! 1 never popped and the other dampened off!

7 Likes

RootBeer Rum Cake really taking off after figuring out how to dial in the rh and temp

20 Likes

I was wondering who had these.

ANY one who got a pack of these please DM me

6 Likes

What strain were you looking for?

1 Like

Well, male on the candy cake punch, nice plant but he’s gotta go

still got the crasher runtz female

15 Likes

Day 4 and all 4 plants looking good!

12 Likes

Root beer Rum Cake…I think. :flushed:

1 Like

Ok time for update on the Candy Cake Punch. It’s day 3 of flower and so far so good :blush:

16 Likes

Quick update. Looked at a couple babies thru the scope today. Looks like I’m right on schedule to harvest the bubblegum runtz and one of the grape candy runtz next Saturday. I’m going to try to root some lower branches to put in my larger tent to see what these girls can really do.

12 Likes

here was my final update.

4 Likes

Here we have some Bubblegum Runtz phenos which have been quite impressive thus far.

First, this pheno is the larger yielder of the lot, she has indescribable sweet, spice, aroma that pleases the pallet. Good yield, Dense nug, good node spacing. Very interesting to see how she lives up in the smoke dept… 10 weeks flower.

This next pheno is similar to the previopus in regards to density and structure. A much faster flower on this one and she carries some of the Runtz stank over well. So far the Bubblegum Runtz has been producing solid results. She is just as dense, thick, and sweet as the other pheno, just a tad bit more funk accompanied by a faster flower time. 9 weeks

I have a couple more distintive phenos finishing up soon. More from the Bubblegum Runtz to follow

All pics taken at day 65

:v:

32 Likes

Those are some nice looking buds .
Thought I had some of those but it’s wedding Crasher x runtz

3 Likes

More from the first 2

28 Likes

Day 20’ish
6x Bab-Bam & Pebbles (Flintstones x Runtz) reg.
Will probably transplant over the weekend and start flowering mid-march’ish.
The slurpee cups are only half full…so maybe a full solocup worth of soil per cup…not much.

22 Likes

crasher runtz is doing nicely.

25 Likes

Day 10

Girls are loving life, once their 30 days hits my whole tent will be flipped :v:

16 Likes

These showed up today - thank you so much. Excited to pop em later this year.

One piece of feedback, like many others have mentioned, one of the two of my plastic vials of seeds inside the packaging was crushed (seeds survived - yay) assumingly by the rollers at the mail centre. Although there is an added cost, it may be worth looking into bubble mailers in future to keep you from having to resend any mail. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
E

19 Likes