Octopot Grow System

I want one for my 2x2 lol

3 Likes

I wanna get a 4x8 for keeping some of my Breeders and load up my 4x4 with these

3 Likes

Planted April 2ndā€¦and the pics above are today.

13 Likes

I went to see how much these bags weigh when they have some water in them, I could barely get a good grip on it to lift it up, felt like 60 lbs.

2 Likes

I was guessing around 50 or so. My wife can not lift them, and when i pulled them for pics for @Syn I was like, damnā€¦a tad heavier than i was expectingā€¦hahaba

2 Likes

Iā€™d be interested to see what the inside looks like now.

Tomarrow Iā€™m going to put my scope in it.

6 Likes

Send me the video!! :grinning: pretty please :grinning:

2 Likes

If thereā€™s anything showing Iā€™ll throw it up here

2 Likes

Last time I saw one of them the doctor was doing a colonoscopy on me :cold_face:

7 Likes

I have one, for fixing things ā€¦lol

1 Like

Cha ching $$$$

3 Likes

That looks pricey :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You guys think 8 3gals would fit in a 4x2 for veg or is that too tight?

I have 4 in a 2x2. You tell me lol

8 Likes

Nice! Iā€™m curious to see how they look once those guys get big.

And has anyone had any issues in their tents with the height of your plants/these bags once you get into flower? 22ish" off the ground seems tall.

2 Likes

It is tall. Thankfully i am not in a tent, so i can raise my ceiling in my grow room.

1 Like

I have a extender for my tent, so when it becomes too much I can add a foot of height.

3 Likes

Tried to get a video but it didnā€™t save right and the encoder makes it green and blown out.

Hereā€™s a photo.

Image_2021-05-13 07_44_19_404

Kinda hard to maneuver the camera and get far enough away to see all the roots.

All 3 clones look like this, the seedling does not have any roots showing yet

Image_2021-05-13 07_44_17_280

7 Likes

If I were you, I would put the extender on before you fill your tent. It would be a pain in the butt doing it with plants in, and a light and fan hanging.

I put mine on before I needed it because I could foresee the hassle it would be doing it later.

6 Likes

Iā€™m hoping that my flower tent will be done before that happens. Iā€™ll lift the soil bag out of the 3 gal rez and put it in the flower tent in the 6 gal rez. I donā€™t want the clones getting bigger than 2 feet

Butā€¦ your probably right. Iā€™ll most likely up it in a few days because when this actually kicks in and starts growing, itā€™ll gain height fast.

4 Likes