Octopot Grow System

I’d sent a message to the octopot people and they said they’d have there media relations person stop by and contribute to the post!
Hoping they show up maybe convince them to sponsor a giveaway they got some great wearable gear on there site.

11 Likes

Nice!!! Good rep!

2 Likes

They are doing an IG giveaway for a design logo

(Well they are all 6 gal bags as default now. The onlt thing that changes is the base, which is a 3 gal tank or a 6 gal )

What I meant by that is you can replace the 6 ga bag with a 3 gallon to gain head room

7 Likes

Hey Ya’ll! My name is Kaley, aka OctoKaley these days!!! I just started with Octopot LAST WEEK :slight_smile: I’m green, but oh so ready to learn and get engaged with all of you!!!

What can I talk with you about today?! I’m so happy to see all of the wonderful experiences being shared!!!

21 Likes

Hi there!! What did you have in mind for a sponsorship? Tell me more!

8 Likes

Welcome there’s a few of us Octopot lovers here

6 Likes

And quite a few of us thinking of snagging some up!

5 Likes

Thats great!! I’d be happy to engage in any questions you have!!

7 Likes

I’m not sure drop @LemonadeJoe a message and see if you two can work something out . Lots of interest in your products and I’m sure you’ll get some sales from the members here also.

We’ve had good response with giveaways or discounts with various vendors offering overgrow members deals especially with seed group buys heavily discounted prices.

Or possibly a octopot grow off with the winner receiving a gift from your company . Ideas are endless welcome to the site glad my email got through to you.

13 Likes

Yay! These things make me happy! @LemonadeJoe please feel free to reach out to me directly via email at OctoKaley@gmail.com! I’m definitely up for partnering in some way!!!

16 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better.

5 Likes

I do have to say they have great customer service

Chris gets back to you on email and IG

Just a quick story I was missing a disk that covers for one of the holes on the res I emailed Chris for a price list
Instead of a price list I received in the mail the pice I needed free of charge

Thanks once again

Paps

12 Likes

I have never used the octopots but know growers that rave about them. Giant plants from the pictures. I’m going to try one next fall.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

7 Likes

Thank you Paps! We appreciate your support immensely!

10 Likes

We appreciate your interest in our community.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

10 Likes

Checking in, seeing if there’s been any word on ze partnering?

1 Like

Joining Club Octo Pothead.

11 Likes

Pretty sure your gonna order more once you get a grow completed .should see if @OctoKaley can get a group purchase if there’s enough interested people wanting them!

7 Likes

I’d be down to buy 4x 6 gal, just waiting on IRS to release my refund

5 Likes

I first saw them on open grow @Gardenartus was the one that introduced myself and jethro to these wonderful things I watched her produce baseball size buds on monster plants for well over a year before I said wow I need these ( maybe 2 years )
Jethro and gardenartus kept showing such great success I just had to get me some !
I started with 4 of the 6 gallons and I just got a 5 th one just last winter

When I can ( wife really doesn’t want me to get more tents but what she don’t know wouldn’t get me killed :joy:) I will get more

No muss no fuss fill the res and done

There is a bit of a learning curve but after you figure things out wow
The biggest thing is learning to leave the garden alone lol
You can leave it for days and not worry just fill the res
I would recommend them to anyone
Hell they even work on tomatoes who would have thought :thought_balloon: wow :star_struck:

Paps

12 Likes