Octopot Grow System

How large is your tent? Looks huge in the pic. What do you do when all those octopots have giant plants in them? Crowded?

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

2 Likes

Looks like a 5x5

Those 3 gals are only 12x12x6

3 Likes

3 Likes

From what I’ve seen your plants could be 36x36x5’. I’ve seen giant plants in those. I’m gonna be hanging out here and see what happens. If you don’t mind my friend.

Blessings…

3 Likes

Def next grow will be in these babies, I’ll have a little more control over them from clones then I do from seeds.

4 Likes

It’s not a tent…lol. The entire room is about 15x15, but divided off into veg/clone/flower rooms. :+1: That chamber is almost 7x7.

7 Likes

First time using mine I planted an auto outdoors to try and catch our springtime weather. We had a colder than usual March, but she’s still kicking. Small but healthy and has really popped the past few days with temps getting in to the 80’s/90’s.

2 Likes

Sleeve number one. First run is transplanting and veg for a couple days then straight to flower.

10 Likes

Hahaha nice butts

5 Likes

The man cave :rofl::joy:

Closed up.

6 Likes

Quick ozone treatment, then clean up, wipe the floor and walls down, and put a couple plants in.

9 Likes

I see now on 2nd look. Very nice rig bro. Crank it up!

Blessings…

3 Likes

In all its water filling glory…haha

11 Likes

And last one for the night.

13 Likes

If you guys like, here is my thread. I will be posting updates in there. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Mailed today!!

Very quick turnover on packing up and shipping.

9 Likes

ya…haha, I just ordered a 6 pack for my wife and her greenhouse…lol

5 Likes

Stimmy treating you good

4 Likes

Stimmy? Pffffft, have not seen that thing yet. And Ive been out of work for a few months from my injury…that happened at home…lol No, thankfully I learned a few hard lessons thru life, and I live debt free, along with our home, that we are rebuilding on the 8 year plan…haha, also being paid for. So, I splurged on these…haha

There is almost nothing new in our home, we dumpster dive everything, from our building supplies to our appliances, what doesnt work, I fix…except Octopots, those are new…because you know, priorities :rofl:

14 Likes

Here’s a useful tip for the guys just getting their octopots:

Harbor freight sells a small siphon pump that makes filling octopots a whole lot easier than messing with a funnel. Just mix up your nutrient solution in a 5 gallon bucket and use the pump to put however much you want into your octopot.

Here’s the link to the pump: https://www.harborfreight.com/multi-use-transfer-pump-63144.html

Mods if it’s against the rules to link harbor freight stuff I apologize in advance. :smiley:

6 Likes