OG Michiganders Unite

This is true…not that I’d ever condone sabotage or vandalism to solve an issue like this.

Besides, I’m sure with law enforcement inflation of plant value, you’d be looking at a felony just for plucking a seedling.

1 Like

Neither do I, but the obvious threat of cancelling caregivers should be met with an obvious threat?

1 Like

I’m one of those that’d prefer everyone to be blind vs only me being blind(me being caregivers, in this situation), fair is fair and karma comes full circle.

The government is NOT HERE TO PROTECT US, our dreams and ambitions, our hard work, our livelihood, our friends or families, or anything but themselves and their power. Go look up the definition of politics, it’s these soulless neanderthal mfers fighting to gain more and more power by any means necessary, they don’t even view us the same way they view themselves, we’re lesser beings to them.

If THAT is what we have to rely on to make things good and right in the world then I’ll happily take matters into my own hands.

… Allegedly of course. I could simply be stating facts about home and garden equipment and their nature of being relatively affordable :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

yup yup yup. cant post

1 Like

If it passes, we can all go in on a license and grown here I am zoned agricultural unless the townships are overruled. They only allowed two and they went to family, surprise.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

michigan over here as well :smiley:

outside I am growing:

greencrack
chem dawg
lsd
huckleberry soda x orange kush
bluedream x citrus sap
a ton of brokeboy genetics plants
and some seeds I got from hermies on my first two grows, (first two grows were bag seeds not official seeds) probably the last time Im doing it but I wanted some old bud I used to have, some of the hermie plants were amazing.

I also had a male chem dog and created crosses with it with green crack, lsd, and huckleberry soda x orange kush.

All of those are outside right now.

3 Likes

Even though I guess I could be characterized as belonging to the “BIPOC” group, this irritates the hell out of me.

Many of the small, unwealthy growers I know are white, asian, and otherwise. This plant and growing it are something I’ve found that brings people of every type of background together.

To infer that whites and others will not be affected is presumptuous at best, as well as being divisive. Btw, I don’t know who came up with the term bipoc anyhow, but it’s ridiculous, what are those that are of mixed races half poc?

It’s time for people to come together and realize the only color that matters to this government is green, and to divide ourselves based on race is something I will never do, and it only furthers the racist agenda that has gotten out of hand with this administration.

8 Likes

Feel like I remember someone somewhere asking for more videos but I have fun making em anywho

1 Like

Will you be trying to do this this year?

2 Likes

I’d still love to have some kinda get together I’m just not sure how to go about location, my house is full of kids and wife’s shit and probably wouldn’t have enough room, plus she barely tolerates my smoking and shit as is lol. I got my grandparents house near West Branch that might work but it’s in the middle of nowhere.

If we could all collaborate and find the right time and place I think it’d be just awesome for us all to get together

4 Likes

My brother and I are having a summer party 1 hr south of the bridge.
If anyone is interested, there is 40 acres out there to camp on.
Trailers welcome.

Should be a rip-roaring good time.
Hit me up in a PM if you want more details.
I am always down to meet like-minded folks, especially from michigan!

Peace
Shag

6 Likes

So I thought about this for a min.
I feel I may have been too forward for a new guy…LOL
I did not have much time when I posted the pic.

Here is a bit more about me.
I am very new here, but I have been around.
I have been a member of most of the big name cannabis sites for more than 10 years.
All under the same exact name.

I know several current members here from other sites and some I have even met a few of them in person.
I live just outside of Detriot and have my whole life, I grew up just north of 8 mile.

On a different site we try to get together as often as possible, we do try to get together at least once a year.

That event may or may not be rolled into this one.
This event is an open event, my brother is a member of a Detriot minibike and race kart club.
You know the 100+ mph kart stuff you see.
There is no charge for this event, free camping too.

Anyway it is an open event and I figured it would be a good time to meet some new Canna family.

The events from the other site are for members only but exceptions can be made.

This should be a fun and very chill event.
So hit me up in a PM if you are interested in attending this event.

It is a 420 family-friendly event, so load up the family and bring your camper, ORV, UTV, Dirt bike, whatever you have.
Come to fish, hike or see the sites, all 3 coasts are less than 1 hour drive.

You could see lake michigan, lake huron and the mighty Mac. all in the same day if you wanted to.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Peace
Shag

4 Likes

@shag I might be interested if I get to know ya a bit better, it all sounds right up my alley.

Sort of side note, is anyone else on OG going to the Michigan Gambler 500 this year? I just bought my shitbox for it and can’t tell you how excited I am to pop my cherry.

I grew up all over Michigan but spent a lot of time in the Standish/West Branch area and inherently did a lot of mudding and dumb shit in the woods so the gambler and my guy’s shindig sound real cool for me.

Well hell yea, let get together for a smoke or 2.
You sound like you know how to have a good time.
I will be going up there several times this summer.

This will give a good idea of the ride area
The location is right off the red bridge route.

!

@TestOfOath

!

3 Likes

Not sure where the best place to post this question might be, but I’ll start here:

Anyone know what variety or varieties of hops would have been grown in Michigan 50 to 100 years ago?

Anyone from Michigan going to the Grow Green Festival on Saturday?
Be nice to meet up with some fellow OG’ers.

1 Like

It just popped up on my Facebook events.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

damn nice DIY props :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are there still michiganders still here? I’m located in central Michigan. Only we can understand our summers and winters. Growing challenges for sure. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:
I’m in the thumb area. Outside grower…

6 Likes