OG Michiganders Unite

Not in Michigan @GrowingInThePines :joy: either way itā€™s misdemeanors and fines if anything does happen

11 Likes

very nice garden props :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

LOL nope. Not worried in any case. Iā€™ll just start some more and use the cuttings I have of these to pollinate them.

I would love to have taken pollen from these but others have outdoor plants in the neighborhood and I donā€™t want to be that guy. :laughing:

1 Like

Nice garden!

Man I need a hoop house. :laughing: And to cut down some treesā€¦

1 Like

Anybody going to the breeders ball in Kalkaska tomorrow?

1 Like

First I heard of it, would a been cool to go to, only about an hour drive.

2 Likes

Itā€™s still going strong. Pretty packed but itā€™s a small area. Lots of cool seeds and people there.

2 Likes

Day late. Like always!

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

@G-paS My main reason for going was to see Blue Star seeds. I wanted to give him some of my Flo to try. Nice guy he is. And he is practically my neighbor. Small world.

4 Likes

That is very cool! We have many here in MI!

5 Likes

I grew up in the Waverly area of Lansingā€¦hanging-out at the MSU Student Union Bld. and Pinball Peteā€™s at the ā€˜Undergroundā€™ for yearsā€¦

3 Likes

Need to keep this thread going/active!
Glad to see so many from the Mitten!!!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Absolutely! I met with @Bobgrows today. I have also met SCT2020 that has left @TestOfOath lives close and I have met with him several times.

I was just telling Bob we need to have @Gpaw to do a met and greet. He is half way between Toronto and the Flint area. I live closer to Gpaw than my daughter in Grand Rapids.

6 Likes

That was surprising when I looked at it.

We spent the summer before last at my sonā€™s place, looking after him after a bad motor accident.
We were 10 min. east of lake Huron and you are about 20 min westā€¦
We could just about fly drones back and fourthā€¦ :laughing:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

We live about 2 hours N.W of Grand Rapidsā€¦ Maybe next Summer will have to do a meet and greet at one of the State Parks or something???

2 Likes

@Gpaw you were in my back yard!

So great meeting up with @G-paS today!
Thank you for lunch! My treat next time!

Be nice to meet more mitten folks and nearby peeps next summer.

6 Likes

Ill fly the co-op seeds to you and you can mail them to Doug. Cheaper and faster

That would be great.

4 Likes

This thread dead?

East of Battle Creek

1 Like

Po Ho here, at the Blue Water Bridge. Just got seeds sprouting tails this evening. Work been kicking my ass, and Iā€™m behind this year.

1 Like