OG Michiganders Unite

Nice. I think we’ll all behave

2 Likes

It’s a bunch of stoners, I’m not too worried :joy: she used to put up with me in my drinking at frat party days, we’ll be too stoned and old to get anywhere near that wild.

Only concern is keeping my family safe! Can’t guarantee she’ll go for it because of that but I’ll put it in her ear either way see what happens

2 Likes

Gotcha. I could also do it at my place in Grand Rapids but my house is only 800 soft.

2 Likes

Speak for yourself haha. Jk

1 Like

Damn auto correct

2 Likes

I was trying to think of a card game where you might encounter a “hard 800” :joy:

2 Likes

So I see 23 users since the thread opened but it’s looking like 10 or so really involved. Does that sound right?

1 Like

Seems right. I’m not too active here.

1 Like

Sounds about right to me too!

1 Like

What if we all get so high we can’t remember each other’s names though.

We should totally have name tags… “I’m HIGH, Cody” instead of Hi, I’m Cody

Sorry, I need to smoke :joy:

4 Likes

A recent post has been removed. This is a reminder.

Any demand, offer or sale of the final product (in any form) of any psychoactive substance is strictly prohibited.

Please review the following:

https://overgrow.com/tos

Thank you.

1 Like

I have a location we can gather. It will work great.

4 Likes

Awesome! Yeah hoping we can get it figured out. Haha to bad it wasn’t a few years back, coulda rented a baquet in at the ski resort I worked at woulda been some funny shit. Their usually pretty chill about stuff unless people are doing seriously dumb shit lol, if I remember correctly we had a couple bdsm clubs come through a few times and shit like that.

1 Like

Nice! What ski resort was that?

1 Like

If it works out. I’m in! :raising_hand_woman:
There are more here from Michigan than I thought!
I’m up in the thumb. Would love to meet up with like minded people!

3 Likes

Im a displaced Michigander, I would come, God willing and the creek dont rise

4 Likes

Crystal mountain

2 Likes

You would be more than welcome. At least as far as I am concerned.
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

If anyone needs DRY trimming services in Michigan come haven’t time over the next month or two, I’m your guy! Trims 2 lbs per hour, perfect trichomes and no damage to buds. I come to you!

3 Likes

Also, what’s happening with the get together? Cold be cold out here real soon!