OG Raskal Seeds

Wonder how much he already has profit from
This Bs… well I’m glad there are guys like you here on OG that can see thru bullshit people like him…

3 Likes

I nominate @ReikoX as the most trusted. Will do in depth reviews. And the man knows how to grow. Props to you for putting up to shut em up. (no offence to other members meant there it’s just nice to see someone back up what they’re saying :100:)

Scratch that. The real OG raskal confirmed bullshit :no_mouth:

4 Likes

I can source fire or wifi43 in the USA anyway. No fire alien though

4 Likes

i wish i knew this a few months ago.

3 Likes

Sorry buddy. Just found out about the fire og anyway.

3 Likes

#agedlikemilk

Need it dude! I’m sure I’m too broke at the moment though. Give me a few months

2 Likes

Just message me and mention it whenever

2 Likes

I’ve been growing fire alien for the past few years and my cut has all the aspects of the alien but the fire shines thru at the finish with her blaze orange pistils over greeny purpley frost covered flowers.
crossed it with a F3 male from Karma’s biker kush … killer plants coming out of those.
Still have lots of F2’s and also been meaning to pop my packs of white fire alien and also have some F2’s made by someone else.
so many beans… so little time LOL

8 Likes

Anybody check this thread out anymore. I just scored a pack of strawberry fire alien. Considering a preservation run

9 Likes

Sure do that one sounds like some fire @Cannacryptic

3 Likes

i still have 1 fire og bx seed but we’ll see how that goes in the future. the others didn’t sprout.

4 Likes

Best of luck wish I could find a old pack of his white s1s or white fire og @anonymous4289

4 Likes

it’s hard to find og raskal gear these days, that might be a great option.

2 Likes

My homie is reversing wifi3 because of how ograskal treated our mutual friend poorly on his clone purchase.

5 Likes

I liked the reversal news not the bad treatment!
Hope he produces a ton of fem WiFi

4 Likes

I missed the OG raskal boat but I think I have a weird cross of fire og and strawberry cough or something. Also a bunch of White OG beans from i do believe from Karma G. The White x SFV OG

Strawberry fire alien preservation plz!
Never heard of that one!

3 Likes

I have a Strayfox Freebie called 93 Super Skunk that is OG Rascal’s Tahoe Alien x Starfighter. Was just talking to another member with similar genetics about a project to exchange seed and pollen. Seems I should check in here.

4 Likes

Still have some white Urkle in the freezer :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

nice have brother !!.

very cool …

1 Like