OG Veterans Giveaway Signup 2023. Thank You for your Service

Like one of those dreams where you keep trying to run but get nowhere.
I’d imagine it’d be like an old McDonalds ball pit, except with seeds, that you can’t escape from lol.

7 Likes

@DougDawson @Bobgrows thanks for organizing and taking care of our vets and to our vets - thank you for your service!

I have some Casey Jones x Willy G Lebanese seeds I’d gladly donate if you need more. I’m sure I have at least 10x10 packs I can part with if not more.

Feel free to PM if they can be put to good use and if I’m too late, no worries either.

14 Likes

Thanks @Elpolloloco but I think we are good. Folks have been more than generous and we have to keep the packages to a point where they can be easily mailed. Thank you for the kind offer though, it’s appreciated.

9 Likes

Well I’m not surprised at the generosity of the group :blush:

I completely understand.

Thanks again for all you do and putting this together, and taking care of our vets.

11 Likes

Met up with @G-paS today.
Received your donation of seeds and the $20.00 donation. @JohnnyPotseed .
Thank you for your donation.

13 Likes

Seeds from @SHSC-1 arrived, thanks for you support bud.

6 Likes

Also have the seeds from @chronix and @Budderton , so big thanks to both of you.

7 Likes

You got both letters right? :partying_face:

5 Likes

Oh yes! I received both! :pray:

5 Likes

haha yes sir we learned about it. DDG96 was commissioned in 2005 I believe. that’s pretty cool small world!! we were stationed in Norfolk

5 Likes

I was stationed in Bremerton, Washington, ha, about as far as you can get from Norfolk. There was a large island near us that was called Bainbridge Island.

The ship was in dry dock for the re-invention of the Nuclear version. I lived in Va Beach one year, well after my Navy service. I worked for an engineering company in Norfolk and lived on the beach. That’s a fun area there. I ended up down on the coast of North Carolina for a while after that.

Pretty cool, bro! Nice to meet you and thanks for your service!! peace

7 Likes

Wow this is a cool giveaway. OIF/OEF Navy Vet. I don’t qualify for the giveaway as I joined this year. Shout out to this site and all of the other vets!

15 Likes

Welcome to OG @djtrip , not a big deal, you can always get in on the next one :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Received donations from @VAkish and @TestOfOath .
Thank you for your contribution! :pray::v::green_heart:

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @djtrip , thanks for your service
Since you missed the boat this time I got some seeds I can send you, just shoot me a message.

7 Likes

Thanks for your service. Once you around the community there will be many opportunities for you to get quality seeds. Contests givaways or just hand outs to spread the love and help overgrow the world.

8 Likes

Thanks so much to all the fellow veterans.

And a special thank you to @DougDawson, @Bobgrows – and everyone else who made this possible. Your generosity is amazing.

:peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Did you see they detoured to Florida on the 3 hour journey from my house to yours? :rofl: Glad they made it safe

11 Likes

I didn’t see that!
That’s the long way! I guess USPS needed to take a ride. That was with tracking, too…:thinking::rofl:
Happy they made it to the correct location.
As far as HOW…:woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

I got ya!

PM incoming!

11 Likes