OG Veterans Giveaway Signup. Thank You for your Service "CLOSED"

Im tring to get caught up on shipping. As soon as i do they fly.

10 Likes

Freedom is all.
Cheers veterans.
Thanks for all.
A hug from Brazil

6 Likes

ALL I receive will be included in subsequent Giveaways!!! From one Vet to ALL others, GENUINE THANKS!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE 1 down, 14 to go!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

A BIG Thank you!:v: to all who served! For stepping up to protect us all!
Much respect!:v::heart:

12 Likes

Totally awesome of you all to do. Thank you all for your service .

@DougDawson if you are still accepting donations, I could toss in some seeds as well , just let me know im not sure how I missed this.

11 Likes

I will message you shortly

5 Likes

PM sent bud, really cool of you, many thanks.

3 Likes

I figure you all should know a little about my service, joined in 91. Finished OSUT 19E (tanker) a couple of months later, was sent back to my NG unit. Deployed to the 92 riots for a couple of weeks. In 94 I joined regular army and changed MOS to 63w(mechanic). Got out in 97, only to reenlist in 2000. Got out for the final time Feb 2002, duty stations Ft. Konx, Ft.Campbell, Ft.Irwin, Ft.Polk.

16 Likes

Awesome this is cool. A 2/72 Armor out of camp casey Korea, 2nd ID SECOND TO NONE!
also 2/8 1st cav but that wasn’t as fun. Tankers lead the way hooahhhhhhhhh
Thank you!

14 Likes

All veterans should sign up affiliates or not . Imo so yall get to filling these seats

7 Likes

I’ll follow suit. 62H Combat Heavy Engineer, HSC 94th Engineer Battalion, Vilseck Germany.

I would like say thank you for this opportunity that you all have provided for veterans.

I have nothing but gratitude.

All who served/ing, thank you, and all who support, it makes a difference and it matters.

15 Likes

I was a crew chief in the USAF-

525 Fighting Bulldogs F-15 AMU Bitburg AB Germany…

This is a great idea :slightly_smiling_face:

Many thanks to all veterans, and everyone who helped make this happen :+1:

18 Likes

Thank you for sponsoring the giveaway.

I was in the USAF reserves from Oct 1987 until Oct 2007. 2a373 Part time, F16 crew dog.

16 Likes

Brothers in Arms, my friend.

7 Likes

Myself, I served in 1973. At Kaiserslautern, Germany Until mid 1976. 502nd Ordnance Battalion.
Basic training in Ft. Polk LA.
AIT in Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville Alabama and Aberdeen Proving Grounds in Maryland. Then on to Airborne School then to Germany.

14 Likes

2006-2012, USN. Destroyer sailor…thank you to everyone else in this thread who also served, and thank you to @BigMike55 !

12 Likes

Handle from Wizard of Oz??

4 Likes

Our unit’s mascot was the hellions

The pilot squadron had a couple huge rattlesnakes in a big aquarium right in their main lobby.

5 Likes

If we know a member is a veteran can we sign them up ourselves

3 Likes

Much respect to all of the brave soldiers, just for signing up and going thru basic training. Thanks to our military branches for fighting for the freedom we all enjoy.
I would certainly be down to add an assortment of bean packs to the cause to show my appreciation.

7 Likes