Old School Breeders Association - Garlic Bud

Welcome greg

1 Like

Shame charles got hassled by the people on here. Thats a person who i would love to hear a podcast interview with

5 Likes

Well, I’m still confused, lol. What a mess. peace all.

2 Likes

Is that garlic bud from OSBA then? That plant looks primo!

I have a pack of these… only ran one seed and it was a male that I crossed to the OGer going around here.

Would love to know all about it? Scent? Flowering time? Phenos you found in the pack?

Don’t hold back!!

2 Likes

Sure is man, I love OSBA.
Out of 10 seeds I got 1 male

It is outstanding in every way, it had the most incredible aroma and the revegged throws out high amout of resin early in flowering. One had a strong skunk note and finished early, so I chose it after drying and curing the one I currently revegged. That’s the one in the pic, pic below is Garlic bud in veg under 1000 watt MH and it was 90s and 100s Temps. It can take heat or cold.

Music sounds incredible on it. Big time munchies, first joint makes you energetic and last long, second one tends to couch lock more and can be all that’s needed in a day.

It’s not abnormal to smoke only 3 a day.
They are F2 seeds and they perform outstanding, one plant threw out monstrous colas, almost took on its original hash plant structure, they all were sticky and most seemed like flypaper glue and actually grabbed ya it was so extremely sticky.

Early plant and revegged was cut August 31st, it was already done.

Not stem breakage, no fungus or virus issues

Strong Garlic smell early in drying and curing. No denying a strong garlic that does turn into a unique killer smell. I even detected a strong skunk note as the bud was sitting out after drying and curing.

Taste is spicy at first not too much smell in the smoke pre done curing …then boom it gets real nice the smoke and puts out a more good smell and taste.

I did a cold weather experiment, it can take 22 degrees at night.
21 degrees killed it.
Can take the extreme heat too.

Tough ass too, I can pull it out and replant with no issues, cloning easy as well,and can be be revegged

You can save 10% on your order with promo code growyourown10.

That’s what I used, Garlic bud should be in stock soon. And I think they have Garlic Haze coming soon.

It’s a whole new level of weed OSBA has.

12 Likes

That’s a great report. If it is garlic smelling. Then I’m into it.

Your pic looks killer - how many does to finish after flipping to 12/12?

3 Likes

I’d say 8 weeks is a great window, one I pulled on last day of August. It was half cloudy and half clear. I seen once before someone posted theirs finished in 4 weeks outdoors.

Mine was shaded from 11am to 3 pm.
Definitely shading played a role in the late August harvest

1 Like

I have tried they’re Afghan skunk and am happy with it and made some nice f1’s

1 Like

Cool - so you ran it outdoors. Are you in Canada? I’m in southern Ontario.:. If they finish late aug/Sept that would be great.

Just dropped a couple Garlic Bud in water last night.

4 Likes

sign me up for a pack

1 Like

Sweet, yes I highly recommend outdoors.
It should finish September no problem. Plus it can withstand weather down to 22 degrees. Throws out beautiful red colored pistils outdoors.
I use promo code growyourown10 and got 10 percent off my order.

13 Likes

where are the beans ?

1 Like

I’m working the remaining last seeds up soon, a Colombian Gold and RKS project got priority over the Garlic bud, now I have to do it for them.

Here’s a Garlic bud picture after drying and curing, yes that’s globs of trichomes on it, in case you was wondering lol

23 Likes

If I recall the original Garlic Bud was never publicly released. It was feature in all it’s glory on a magazine cover, but never released. I just saw the cover on this site or another but can’t find it anywhere…if you’ve seen the photo…:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

She was originally released long ago. Then turned into shiva shanti when sssc turned into sensi seeds

I have half a packed cracked now. All germed from osba

Greg turned me on to them

mm

13 Likes

I’ve always been intrigued with this strain. Will need to try some at some point!

2 Likes

I saw @GregOG link also and was checking them out yesterday. Definitely interesting in seeing this grow. Please tag me

1 Like

Disappointed.

‘I’m against his ideas but his gear is great’ finances his ideas and further divides our community.

Supremacy is the kinda thing that cannot be supported in any manner.

If a nerve has been struck, maybe sit with that for a while. I certainly did.

Known pos selling seeds in 5 countries. Wow

Maybe dude’s different now…

1 Like

I like any garlic strain I’ve tried. I’ve only vaped them. Garlic drip chemdawg x gsc. I just got black garlic yesterday that’s gmo x sour dubb. I haven’t vaped a garlic strain yet I don’t like. :peace_symbol: :100: :fire:

1 Like

Shiva shanti is 50% off at sensi seeds at moment 18 euro plus a further 10% off : )
Someone convince me to spend 200 dollars
?

4 Likes