Old School Breeders Association - Garlic Bud

Have had nothing but positive feedback with reeferman genetics and stand behind they’re gear 100%

2 Likes

Talking more about their garlic bud in particular compared to shiva shanti
Shiva shanti 18 euro
Garlic bud is 200 euro

Genuinely interested in both not really interested in breeder politics : )

@GregOG @Reznfingeez33

@ColeLennon i did joti black garlic and loved the smoke , plants were small covered in trichs tasted great and real nice hit : )

5 Likes

Bro if you need a push
Well

you need these

2 Likes

I say go for the garlic bud! It is self serving since I’m also going to say are you f2ing them😂

2 Likes

I only grow and smoke them lol
@Emeraldgreen but sure willing to chip in a group buy ? If the price was right : )

6 Likes

Yeah the more I vap the black garlic the more I like it. :100: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

They were Ds personal seeds, the last of them too. Reeferman owns the legacy.

Shiva Shanti probably would’ve been a great strain had Sk1 not been introduced.

Good thing the Kush I’ve pollenated gives me the option to explore Garlic bud without SK1.

200 dollars is not high for killer seeds and freebies and 24/7 customer service.

I’ll trade out both my SK1 and Shiva Shanti for any fans of those 2.

May have 20 SS and 10 SK1b

7 Likes

Whats up Medman!! I appreciate the gifts and I sent it forward to @misterbee when I first joined here.

He’s a popular friend around here. :dove:

6 Likes

I’d have already ordered if I had the cash. Was hoping to talk you into an f2 :joy:

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen royal queen seeds does a garlic bud x haze
( garlic mist )
Any you guys grew that ?
Reviewers pic on Rqs site looks nice

3 Likes

I have not grown that. It sounds pretty good though

Newyear23 ( 30% off ) @rqs : )

1 Like

Well I sure can’t afford to buy them so I’ll push you! :grin:

1 Like

Shiva Shanti is:
Garlic Bud x Kush x Skunk 1

Garlic bud is Jim Ortega Skunk plants. He gave them to Nevil. D had the last of the seeds.

Then it was gifted to me and I passed because i didn’t have the equipment or time, so I let OSBA work up the last seeds, because he was better equipped to do so, and had the time.

I have Garlic bud already. I’m actually crossing it to a kush landrace now. I’ll post that grow of the new seeds.

11 Likes

Look forward to watching : )

3 Likes

@GregOG if you have any spare garlic bud seeds left and fancy a trade I got some rqs garlic mist here , plus if you don’t have any for trade I’ll still fire you a few , if they float your boat and you can use them
: )

4 Likes

Do tell how Alfie got Dave Watsons genetics ? I can ask Dave to come set that strait ,
This is the last statement Nevil Made before he passed away regarding OSBA .
Bush grown ic mag
“Latest word from the horse’s mouth is that none of the vendors selling Nevil’s seeds are legitimate. That is to say, none of the seeds are directly from Nevil, rather outcrosses made from his work. The existing vendor in Canada who is selling Nevil and Reeferman’s seeds is apparently best to be avoided. Re: NH21xMM - it’s a consistent performer, but I wouldn’t really recommend it - personal taste - I think you can do better. Anyway I believe Nevil is planning to start a seed selling business under his own aegis in the future.”
Nevilles Haze 21 X Mullumbimby Madness | Page 15 | International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

Please people avoid getting scammed by this guy I was going to avoid this until I read what OG greg (Alfie) said here , The Garlic came from me , Long story I dont have time or energy to get into , I am growing population sized selection now in the tropics

come have a look , I dont really care if you buy seeds from me I have been totally out of retail sales for 7-8 years but I have received up to 1 dozen complaints a week at times by angry folks who got crap from this guy and thought I was responsible .
Stay blessed
Charles (DAVE ) Scott aka Reeferman

1 Like

in russian thats odd

2 Likes

Garlic come from D, you and Alfies fight has struck a nerve with me.

Both of you won’t get my business until you fix your gaslighting issues.

I’ll message you personally to discuss all this. @prairieboy

2 Likes

All this polava
I just wanna try garlic bud
Someone sort me out lol
: )

3 Likes